Chapter Four

PERSEPHONE P.O.V
I wake in the morning anxious to see if we will be traveling today to find my mate. I start with my morning routine and put on a pair high waisted elephant bell bottoms and a crop top matched with some converse. I walk down the stairs when I hear Navi speak up for the first time this morning "food. now. bacon." She demands.

I let a giggle out and to my delight breakfast has already been made. The kitchen island has toast, eggs, pancakes, bacon, the works. My father is setting with a plate already in front of him. " where's Karriana ?" I ask confused as to why I don't sense her.
"She's off to school."he looks to me with an eyebrow raised.
       "Oh dang ha, I guess with all the commotion and fall break I forgot she even went to school." I replied whilst making myself a plate piled high with food.
       "I spoke to Jacob and we need to be to the airport by 11 to catch our flight to Pittsburg to meet with the coal mountain pack. Then if Alpha Zenith isn't your mate we will travel to Washington and meet Alpha Braxton, he will undoubtedly be your mate, unless he hasn't come of age yet then well then you'll have a wait."
"Oh I didn't even think of that as a possibility!" I screech.
"Don't worry hun. I'm sure one of them will be him." He reassures me.
"What about Karriana we said we'd take her?" I managed to ask between bites of delicious food.
"We will pick her up from school before we take off."
I finish my food and walk back to my room to pack, I won't need much because once I find my mate I will be getting all new things.
I finish packing my suit case and walk into karrianas room to pack her some clothes and stuff for traveling. There i find a bag already full setting on her bed. "Let's go for a run before we have to leave!"
"Yessss!"
I change into some basket ball shorts and a sports bra and run down and out of the house shifting into my beautiful black wolf. I swear being like this is the best feeling in the world. I start sprinting into the forest enjoying the feeling of wind in my fur and thud of my paws on the forest floor. I let out a howl as I run. I can hear all sorts of animals on my way to my favorite spot in the whole territory, a huge water fall that spills into a small pond. I sit at the edge and watch little fish swim by letting myself take it in.

Preston's P.O.V
       It was 6 A.M. and I've spent the last 3 hours preparing, making sure the room I'll give her to start out in is perfect.
       "Why isn't she sharing a room with us." Mars whimpers in my mind.
       "Because she may not want to share a room with us when we kidnap her."  I sighed.
       "We could just do it like normal she probably doesn't even kno-"
       "Every pack in the country, hell half the packs in the world has heard this packs name Mars. We would be dead before we saw her and then she'd be dead. It has to be this way. I see no way around it. So get with the plan and pray to the Moon Goddess it works." I grab my bag and join my most trusted men on my private jet.
       "Ready to see beautiful Colorado fellas?"

Persephone P.O.V
       After I return from my run my dad is packing the car with all of our things and hurrying me to get in the car. We reach the school in less than 30 minutes and Karriana is crying on and off about me being gone. "I can't (sniff, sniff) believe you're going to (sniff, sob) be gone!" She hollers from the back seat of our Jeep Cherokee.
      "Oh sissy, it's going to be ok I promise I'll see you every holiday! That's pretty much every 3 months. It is going to be ok stop crying and enjoy this trip with me!"  She slowly stops whimpering and wipes the tears from her eyes and snot from her nose. I then turn on our favorite playlist and we sing all the way to the airport, I'm 90% sure our dad was about to lose his mind from our singing when we pulled into our parking space. "Ok girls let's get this show on the road!" He said slamming the Jeep in park before quickly getting out and popping the trunk.

       Customs and baggage was faster than anticipated but we still barley made our flight. All of us were settled in the same row and I got the window spot.  It wasn't long before I fell fast asleep.

A/N : hi guys sorry this chapter was so short I want to start the next one with them arriving in Pittsburgh what do you think will happen when she meets the coal mountain Alpha? How are you liking the story so far vote and share much love!!!