Chapter Eight

A/N hey my lovely readers I'm so sorry this took way too long I will make it up to you I promise!! Thank you all so much for 91 view's Let's reach 150 for a special character reveal!!! Share vote comment!

Persephone P.O.V
The phone only rings twice before it's answered. The sound of my fathers anxious, exhausted voice fills my ear.

"Hello?" My hands become shaky and my eyes well up with tears.

"Daddy it's me."

"Persephone where are you?Why can't I mind link you?" I can practically feel the worry through the phone.

"Dad calm down, I was kidnapped by my mate. Now before you spout off with more questions. I need you to know that I love him and I am going to stay with him. It will make my heart full if you would at least give him a chance and DO NOT tell ANYONE else. You have to agree before I tell you more." I spoke firmly.

"Seph you were kidnapped how do I know he doesn't have a gun to your head?"

"Because dad he is my mate he would NEVER hurt me." I bit the skin on my lips anxious to hear his reply.

"Ok I promise not to tell anyone but I am going to come to you and make sure you're safe. I need to see you with my own eyes."

"Do not freak out. My mate, is Alpha Preston." Preston reached out and squeezed my hand.

"WHAT!? Fucking hell." He screamed before the phone disconnected. I pull the phone down from my face and looked at the empty screen. Preston pulls me into a tight hug, kissing the top of my head.

"It's going to be ok, I'm sure he is on his way I'll let my men know that they will be arriving. Until then what do you say I introduce you to some of your new pack?" He placed a finger under my chin lifting my head so our eyes met. The smirk on his diamond shaped face Made the hair on my arms stand up and my clit started to throb.

      "Settled down or else we will go back to the bed room." he let out a half laugh, half growl and kissed my forehead softly. He started leading me back through the hallway, across the hall from the kitchen was a large doorway.

When we entered there were three young, handsome men setting on one couch. Controllers to a game system in each of their hands. A woman was on a love seat with her feet up on the cushions, knees bent with a phone in her hand. The loveseats back was to me.

The couch the men were on faced the wall to my left and there was a recliner facing me on the other side of it. The woman that sat there was also on her phone. she glanced up, a surprised look sprang to her face.

She stood and bowed her head. The others turned and look towards us as well, all immediately standing and bowing their heads.

"Ok ok guys that's enough formality. This is, as I'm sure you all know your Luna, my mate Persephone." He looped his arm up around my shoulders and gave me a squeeze.

The girl on the love seat walked to me and the other girl followed. The loveseat girl, had long blond hair that was curled. Her eyes were blue and she was short. Wearing a cute loose top and capri blue jeans with sandals.

The other girl had shoulder length dirty blonde, board straight hair. Her eyes were hazel brown. she was about my height. Her top was a tight spaghetti strap with bootcut jeans and tennis shoes. They were both really beautiful.

"Well hello Luna, I am Allara, and this is Lindsey. we are your new best friends and we are taking you shopping." The blonde girl looked to Preston and gave him a questioning grin. I look up to see he has one eyebrow raised before he turns his gaze to me.

      "Well? Do you wanna go on a shopping spree before your family gets here?" His lips curled into a small grin. I look back to Allara and Lindsey, they are smiling like school girls.

      "Yeah that sounds like a lot of fun!" I let a giggles erupt from my chest. I'd never really had any friends, just my sister and father. I didn't even have friends in my pack, on account that my father was the beta. Everyone was afraid that if I was at the parties they'd be busted.

      Allara let out a excited squeal and Lindsey jumped up and down a few times, ending with a little wiggle. "Perfect! Let's go before they arrive!" Lindsey walked past into the hallway where the door was and grabbed her purse from the rack.

      "Ok baby be safe have fun. Here is my card, get whatever you want. Make sure it fits in the car. Lindsey, Allara keep her safe, have fun." He wraps his arms around my waist and gives me a sweet, long kiss. His grip tightens and he pushes his lips harder into mine. Knowing Allara and Lindsey were watching made a blush creep up my neck.

      "We shouldn't be long. I love you." I said a smile shot to his face. Before he replied "I love you too beautiful, now go, have fun!" With that, we were out the door and getting into a baby blue, convertible mustang. Lindsey put on an alternative satellite radio station, Allara pulled out of the drive and we headed to the mall.

      It didn't take long to get to the mall about 30 minutes. We all got out of the car and made our way into the huge building. When we get inside the lights are bright. The smell of beauty parlors and nail salons fills my nose.

      "Ok first things first we need to get you LOTS AND LOTS of sexy lingerie!" Allara whisper screams. Lindsey and I giggle together before they each link their arms through mine. Walking down the large isle till a sign that reads "perfect pleasures" hangs down from the ceiling to the right.

      We walk in and there is more colors, sizes and styles then I could comprehend. We immediately get to work all of us going to separate racks and tables. I found a deep purple teddy.

The body was satin with ribs for a corset affect, while the cups were a complex silk lace. The bottom going into a sexy Lacey mini skirt. It had a matching eye mask and silk BDSM hand ties. It was classy yet sexy I put it in my basket without hesitation.

      We grabbed a few more playful pieces along with some every day wear panties and bra sets. After satisfying my needs, we checked out. We then took a look in some surrounding stores getting some cute outfits, dresses and many pairs of shoes.

We also found a cute little spiritual store they had water fountains, incense holders, all sorts of things. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a beautiful crystal ball. I felt as if I needed to touch it, to be closer to it.

As I approached, the clear crystal ball began to glow a white light. I start to hear whispers in my ear, telling me destiny will find a way. The four watch towers have been called and they are armed. I reach my hand out to touch it. Moments before I do, Allara puts her hand on my shoulder, snapping me out of my trance.

"Are you ok?" Allara has a concerned look on her face.

"Yeah I'm ok I just really love that it's so shiny. Um.. I really need to use the restroom meet me back at the food court?" My heart was racing and my head was throbbing.

I walk out of the small store and fallow the signs to the exit. I need fresh air, I suddenly feel like the walls are caving in. I rush outside, the cool air on my face makes me sigh with relief. What was all that?

"I have no idea but it was super freaky. We definitely need to tell Preston." Navi's voice sends pulses of pain through my head. I set down against a tree and breath the fresh air in. I close my eyes and let myself have a few moments to process what just happened.

I stand up to go meet with the girls. All of a sudden a sack is placed over my head and I'm lifted and thrown, landing with a hard thump. Before I can think to shift I feel the sting of iron around my wrist and a rag is placed into the sack my head is in. The stench of wolfsbane fills my nose before my vision blurs and I feel myself slowly slip into the darkness.