shining just for you

⚠️TW: DRUGS⚠️

Song: Mirrorball

The next day Lover was trying to find a cute outfit to wear for the party, she really wanted to ask Rep but she felt like the girl was kinda mad at her. She didn't know why, but she couldn't help hopping that it was for the guy she had talked about yesterday. As she search deep into her closet she found the perfect thing. A pink with heart pattern dress, it was totally her style and she knew that Reputation would love it. Stop Rep doesn't care she thought.

————————————————
House☺️☺️

15:09 | Speak Now💜: does someone have some shoes I could borrow for tonight?

15:09 | Debut💚: I only have cowboy boots

15:10 | Fearless💛: YEEHAW

15:10 | Evermore🤎: I have some if you want

15:10 | Speak Now💜: nvm

———————————————

Reputation was in her room smoking with Midnights while trying to find something to wear for the party.

"What do you think of that?" Said Rep showing a long black dress to Midnights

"It's not sexy enough, lemme take a look" Midnights searched in turn, she gasp as she saw the perfect dress "look at this masterpiece" said Midnights excitedly. She was showing her a short black sparkly dress with a nice cleavage. "Lover with be on her knees trust me"

"Speak Now found her a boyfriend don't be too excited" replied Reputation

"It's only to make you jealous, trust me Lover has a crush on you"

"She doesn't, and even if she does she has a date with some dude" said Rep

"Keep lying to yourself but I think we should go help the others prepare everything for the party" said Midnights as she took both cigarettes and threw them off the window. They both went downstairs and helped the other girls. As usual Debut and Fearless were only watching and Speak Now was trying her best giving advice to Folklore on how to put the banner correctly. Evermore was baking, which was suspicious, Red and 1989 were inflating balloons. Where's Lover? Thought Rep. She was searching her with her eyes but she wasn't in the room. So she just decided to help the others before changing for the party. Hours later the house looked beautiful, there were balloons all over the place, a beautiful buffet with alcohol, loads for decoration, and of course a mirrorball. The girls went back to their respective rooms to change, Reputation put on the dress Midnights told her to wore, it did look beautiful and sexy. She did her makeup, her hair, and she was ready. Some people were already there, so she was about to step out of her room to welcome them but she was really stressed. What if lover doesn't like me? She thought. She needed to relax but she couldn't calm down, so she barged into Midnights room panicking.

"What's up" asked Midnights

"What if she doesn't like me or what if she falls in love with that guy or what if-" said Reputation

"Hey ! Calm down nothing's gonna happen and she'll love you don't worry about that" Said Midnights trying to reassure her friend. "Or if you want, I have this" She said showing her cocaine.

"There's no way, I'm not doing that shit" replied Reputation "I'll try to go ok"

"See ya" said Midnights. Reputation left the room, she was walking into the corridor, from the top of the stairs she could see Lover talking with Joe? Was is my fucking ex doing her? Is that the dude Speak Now want Lover to date? She thought. She instantly came back to Midnights room.