which brought me back to the first time I saw you

Song: Timeless

The sun was shining through the curtains of Reputation's room, her eyes opened at the light. She instantly felt empty, all she wanted to do was talk to Lover. But she knew her feelings would overwhelm her. When she looked at her phone it was already 11am, she had missed breakfast. She also saw a notification from Matty, she smiled at the text 'good morning princess' was written on her phone. She didn't want this relation but it was the easy way, 'is it worth it?' She thought to herself. She went to her wardrobe to choose the perfect dress, she chose a red one that was short but not too sexy. She then did her makeup and hair, she was ready.

——————————————
Matty

12:17 | Matty: I can't wait to see you, do you think we can get lunch together? As a date

12:17 | Reputation🖤: sure I'd love to.

12:17 | Matty: in that case, I'll arrive in ten

12:17 | Reputation🖤: see you!!

————————————

Reputation was waiting in the living room, Lover wasn't here. She didn't aw her for breakfast which sort of worried her. She tried not to care but failed. Midnights was talking to 1989, she didn't know if she should talk to the so she just sat there, alone.

"Hi Rep" said Debut smiling

"Hello Debut, are you ok?" Asked Reputation

"I'm still mad at mom but I want to go shopping with Fearless, do you think you could give me your card?" Asked Debut pleading

"Sure, I don't know where it is though. I haven't used it since the accident I guess" replied Reputation

"Don't worry I know where it is, bye!" Said Debut leaving.

Reputation found it odd 'does she use my card a lot?' Thought the girl to herself. She soon got a text from Matty telling her he was outside her house. So she got up and left. When she stepped into the car she instantly regretted it, all she wanted was Lover.

"I've got the perfect destination" said Matty driving away from the house.

"And where would that be?" Asked Reputation smiling

"You'll see, it's a surprise" replied Matty with a smirk.

The ride was silent, Rep was lost in her own thoughts while Matty was calmly listening to the music on the radio. When they arrived at the restaurant, Reputation instantly recognized that place, which brought her a memory.

In 2019, Taylor had a surprise for her first 6th album so she told them to be at this restaurant at 7pm. All the girls were seated at their table, they were waiting for Taylor. When their mother arrived a blond girl was next to her, Reputation instantly fell in love. She had gorgeous blond hair, deep blue eyes and had really bright clothes.

"My I present you Lover" said Taylor happily

"Hi everyone! I'm so happy to be a part of this community!" Said Lover excitedly

Reputation couldn't get a word out of her mouth, she was truly enchanted by the woman. It was the first time she felt a strong feeling like this one. She really wanted to make a first good impression but her sudden shyness was taking over her. When they make eye contact, that's when she lost it. All she wanted was to rip those close out of her skin, and feel Lover kiss her down the neck.

"Take a seat next to Reputation" said Taylor, Rep gulped at that idea.

They were seating next to each other uncomfortably, neither knew what to say. Since Lover arrived not a word had came out of her mouth, the girl found it wired. The other girl were talking,marrying to include Lover in the discussion.

"I can't wait to show you your room!" Said Debut excitedly

"That's so great!" Replied Lover

After little talks, Lover decided to speak to Reputation.

"Do you not like me?" Asked Lover at the girl next to her

"What makes you think that" asked Reputation finally speaking up

"You just did not said a word to me since I arrived" replied Lover gently trying not to offense her.

"I don't hate you, I was just not expecting it. It's a great surprise I guess" said Rep smirking

Reputation was happy she remembered the first time she met Lover, but now the girl was stuck in her mind. The idea of entering that restaurant made her sick, she didn't want to create new memories.

"Do you not like this place? We can go to a pizza shop if you prefer" said Matty

"Not it's perfect, just felt dizzy for a second" replied Rep forcing a smile

While they were eating, Reputation's mind was stuck on Lover. Even when Matty was talking to her she was thinking about another. She wanted to stop this date but she thought it would be rude to do it, so she stayed until the end. She tried to make small talks but it ended up being awkward. When they left the restaurant Rep felt relieved.

"Did you not like it? You look tense" asked Matty

"The food was really good, everything was perfect" replied Reputation

"I'll give you a ride home, just ti be safe" he said

"Thanks you"

They were more comfortable talking in the car, Reputation was more open just because she knew it was over soon. She knew when she got home that she would instantly apologize to Lover and cuddle her the whole night. When he parked in the hallway, her slowly leaned in to kiss her. She had no choice but to accept it, it felt gross.

But that's when she remembered everything, like that kiss was magical. She remembered about her relationship with Lover, each girls and special details about them, she even remembered the incident with Karma. She pulled away slowly, she was shocked. All her memories were overwhelming her, she felt like she couldn't breathe at one realization.

"Wait, did I just cheat on Lover?" Asked Reputation to herself.

Authors note

You can see the ending coming!!! I hope you liked this chapter and I'm so sorry for the wait.
Words: 1023