I wanna brainwash you, into loving me forever

Song: Paris

As another day begin, everything was pretty quiet in the house. Debut was kinda mad at Rep for lying to her about like cowboy things, she wasn't expecting anything from Reputation but she thought the girl was better than that. Karma was in her room, writing in her journal.

Dear journal,
yesterday I hangout with Lover, she really is a sweetheart. My plan is going really well, I made Lover a bit distant from Rep, and now Debut hates her. Thanks to her, I think the whole house will hate her very soon (yk they all love drama). Anyways, I'm going to talk to Speak Now, I think she could be easily influenced.
Good bye dear journal

She hid her journal under her mattress, and went downstairs. Everyone was enjoying their conversation, they were talking about doing a party tonight to make Karma and Beautiful Eyes feel welcomed.

"Mother had an idea, she was us to have dinner at her house and do like a movie night" said 1989

"Bro are you serious, are we gonna be able to drink?" Asked Speak Now

"Well, when I called her, I asked her about it and she said that since we're adults we will be able to drink alcohol, but moderately" replied 1989

"What about drugs? You know damn well, a dinner at mother's will be so lame" said Midnights

"Why are we even having dinner with her? Trust me I love mother so much but I agree with Midnights" Asked Fearless

"She said that since she introduced Karma and Beautiful Eyes to us we have to do a little family dinner" replied 1989 "Anyways, stop the questions, were all going and that's it"

"I'm so gonna bring wine" said Red

"Oh! I almost forgot, she also said that she was going to introduce us someone" said 1989

"We don't need more album I swear" replied Midnights

When this conversation ended, everyone started talking or playing games in little groups. Speak Now was left out, like always these days. She was on her phone, scrolling through instagram. Karma approached her and started a conversation.

"So, are you excited for tonight?" Asked Karma to Speak Now

"I don't know, I feel like they are all kind of ignoring me" said Speak Now

"Oh no, that's too bad" replied Karma

"I don't know why they're like this, I used to be best friends with Debut and Fearless and now they barely know I exist" said Speak Now

"Reputation got close to them, I think she took you place" replied Karma

"I mean, why would she do that?" Asked Speak Now

"She was always like this, always stealing the spotlight and being an hypocrite" said Karma

"Now that you say it, you're right" replied Speak Now "thanks you for listening to me, I really hope you'll be a part of our album community"

"Thanks you! It's really nice of you, and never forget that you deserve the world" said Karma. Now that Speak Now had fallen for her little lies, it was 1989's turn, she didn't know what to invent because they were good friends but she will eventually find out. Next to Karma, Debut and Fearless were gossiping, she was hating on Reputation, and you could see on Fearless's face that she also hated her now. She opened her list on her phone she tick Speak Now's and Fearless's name.

————————————————————

❌Debut : dumb as fuck
❌Fearless : too gullible so will believe everything Debut says
❌Speak Now : alone so easy target
Red : something about her exes and she's down
1989 : Rep hooked up with Midnights
Lover : too naive, she'll fall for me
Folklore : ?
Evermore : a spell and she'll hate her
Midnights : Rep hooked up with 1989

❌: they hate her

—————————————————

In Lover's room, Lover and Reputation were cuddling. They were both really happy. But Lover was startled by the fact that Rep lied to her.

"1989 sent me a message earlier this morning, she said we were all having dinner at mother's house" said Reputation smiling

"Well that's nice, I like having dinner at mother's" replied Lover dryly

"What's wrong?" Asked Reputation "You seem mad"

"I'm not mad honey, I'm just tired" replied Lover annoyed

"Oh, ok, you should get some sleep then. I love you" said Rep. Lover just closed her eyes and tried to sleep.

Reputation was bored of lying in this bed doing nothing, so she carefully got up without waking her girlfriend and left. She went downstairs and joined Midnights and 1989's conversation. When Karma saw Rep she immediately went to Lover's room. She knocked on the door and entered. They had an eye contact so Karma spoke up.

"Are you ok Lov? I haven't seen you today" said Karma with a smile

"Yes I'm fine, it's just that Reputation lied to me and I can't cope with that..." replied Lover frowning

"Well, you know I love her but, if she lied about a minor inconvenience, I think she may have lie about something else" said Karma smirking? Lover's heart felt like breaking, her girlfriend was a liar and she hates lies.

"But why does she lie to me?" Asked Lover

"I don't know, she always was like this. Always lying and treating people like garbage including me" replied Karma with an upside down smile. Karma approached Lover, took her hand and squeezed it. "But you know, it fine, I'm not mad at her. I just know how much you deserve to know the truth"

"Thanks you! You're so nice!" Replied Lover smiling. Karma's face got really close to Lover's face. Only an inch were separating their lips. Lover was confused and didn't know what to do, but Karma eventually closed the gap between their lips and kissed passionately.

——————————————————————

Reputation and Midnights were talking and joking.

"Do you have that app where you can find funny meme?" Asked Midnights to Rep

"I don't think I do" replied Reputation

"I'm sure you have it, you just don't go on your phone that much" said Midnights. "Give me your phone I'll show you"

"Yeah sure" said Reputation. She touched her pockets but her phone wasn't there. "I think I left it in Lover's room, let me go get it" She excused herself and went upstairs, she opened Lover's room. And there she was, half naked kissing Karma. Reputation gasped in shock.

"This is not what you think" said Lover. Rep didn't bother reply, she just left without saying anything. Lover put on a shirt quickly and ran after her, with Karma following her, but Reputation stormed of the house without even looking back. She got in her car and drove away while Lover was watching her at the window, with a tear rolling down her cheek.

"What's wrong with her?" Asked Red, the room was silent.

"Lover, what's happening?" Asked 1989. Lover didn't reply, she just went into her room and started crying her eyes out.

Author's note
Hiii! It's been a while that I didn't update this story. I know the end is heartbreaking, but it's fine we need drama lol
Also I've been clowning so hard for Rep TV it's crazy
Words: 1192