baby if you only knew?

Song: I Can See You

It was the morning, Reputation was starting to wake up, she felt terrible. She had a massive headache, her throat was so dry and she was nauseous. She didn't remember anything, but next to her, Lover was lying down, she was asleep. She looked gorgeous. All she wanted to do was hug the girl but she couldn't. She got up and went to the kitchen to get some Tylenol.

"Bro with what happened yesterday, you must be so devastated" said Feraless

"What happened yesterday?" Said Reputation confused.

"Oh well that's awkward" said Debut

"Nothing happened" replied Fearless quickly

"The way I don't believe you" said Rep while swallowing the pill

——————————————
Ouhhh drama🥳 (without Rep lol)

11:43 | Fearless💛: HELP REP DOESNT REMEMBER A THING AB YESTERDAY

11:43 | Red❤️: omg no way💀

11:44 | 1989🩵: does this mean we set up this for nothing

11:44 | Speak Now💜: I made them kiss for nothing

11:44 | Folklore🩶: you invited her ex who flirted with her crush what did you expect?

11:45 | Fearless💛: when Lover finds out she'll be so disappointed

11:54 | Lover🩷: she doesn't remember? 🥺🥺😔😔😔😣😣😥😥😰😰😨😰😰😥😓😓😭😢😭

11:54 | Debut💚: this gives me a headache

————————————

When Lover saw the text she felt so bad, did i confess for nothing? She thought. She immediately got out of the room and ran to the kitchen.

"Are you ok?" Asked Lover in a hurry to Reputation

"Yeah, just a little headache" replied Rep

"Do you remember anything?" Asked Lover worried

"What did I do yesterday? You're the second one asking me about it!" Said Reputation. Lover didn't know what to say. Her heart ache, maybe she doesn't like me thought Lover.

"Nothing just a normal party" lied Lover. She didn't want to lose her best friend for a stupid kiss. Maybe I was the only one that liked it thought Lover. She didn't know if she would try to flirt with Rep, since she didn't remember anything and probably didn't like her back.

"Anyways wanna go out for lunch ?" Asked Reputation

"Sure ! I'll go ask everyone to join us!" Said Lover with her cute smile. The fact that everyone was coming made Rep sad. She wanted to be with Lover alone.

———————————————
House☺️☺️

12:03 | Lover🩷: wanna go to the restaurant guys ?🥰🥰🥰

12:03 | Debut💚: if I'm not paying I'm coming

12:03 | Red❤️: I'm with Evermore Fearless and Speak Now we're all coming.

——————————————

All the girls were downstairs, dressed, and ready to go. They agreed on going to an Italian restaurant. When they were there, they all sat down and look at the menu.

"Who's paying?" Asked Debut

"Rep" said Fearless

"Do I have a say in this?" Asked Reputation

"No" replied Debut. Lover and Rep were looking at each other with love in their eyes. But they were both so clueless.

"May I take your order?" Asked Joe.

"Omg Joe !" Said Speak Now, Reputation was stunned to see him. She got little flashbacks from the night before. Joe and Lover kissed?! She thought, she was mad, why was Lover hiding this from her, she thought she might have a chance with her. They all said their order and Reputation was not looking at anyone, she was so pissed. So she just got up and left. She was in front of the restaurant as tears started streaming down her face. Lover followed her.

"What's wrong?" Asked Lover worryingly

"Why don't you go kiss Joe!" Snapped Reputation

"What are you talking about?" Asked Lover. At this point they were facing each other, one was mad and one was confused.

"Don't act like you don't know!" Yelled Rep, Lover was silent, she didn't know what she did wrong, she has always been supportive. "Yesterday you kissed Joe!" Said Reputation. This time Lover was silenced she remembers yesterday? Thought Lover

"You remember?" Lover was shocked

"Of course I do how can I forget that" said Reputation. She was about so say something else but she was cut up by Lover kissing her. She instantly felt butterflies to her stomach, she deepened the kiss. This time both of them were sober and will remember it for the rest of their life. They only stopped because they had to breathe, their forehead were against each other and their eyes were filled with love.

"I'm sorry" said Lover "Sorry for kissing him, you're a way better kisser after all" Reputation giggled at her comment. They kissed again, this time less angrily with more passion and love. They eventually went back to the restaurant hands in hands smiling like crazy. The girls knew something happened, but what? They were hiding it the best they could but the little glances made it very obvious, lucky for them, no one noticed. They all got their food and started eating, the conversation was full of laughter and little conversation.

"I'm proud of you" mouthed Midnights to 1989 who was eating, the girl blushed at the comment. When they got home, Reputation, Debut, and Folklore played monopoly, as usual Debut lost and got mad about it, Lover and Evermore read quietly and the other one were in their rooms, doing god knows what. On the other hand Midnights was getting rid of her drugs with 1989, they made a deal, Midnights had to stay sober and 1989 had to eat.

Authors note

I know this chapter is a little shorter but I try my best to update this as much as I can, I have some ideas for the next chapters and I really hope you'll like it, btw if you have some idea don't hesitate to tell me!
Words: 937