©Π∆¶†£® VÏÏÏ

Lithium by Evanescence
~~

Please read A/N at the end of the chapter.

Chapter 8

- He was just standing there, staring at me with wide eyes as if he just found his life source. It was creepy, so, I screamed.

Had he been following me ever since? What's his deal? How did he find me again?

Back then, I was still in a clan and he suddenly rushed out of the bushes. This time, I was already kicked out and how coincidental it was for him to get trapped only a few metres away from me.

Maybe he was looking for me? But, why?

I had so many questions. And I would like to ask him about everything, but not today. Today, I had to be on lockdown.

"Sîela?!"

I jumped from my thoughts and slipped, hitting my back against the glass of the walk-in shower. I groaned, grasping a shower knob to pull myself up, then I turned it to switch off the running water.

"Sîela!"

I stumbled out of the shower, wrapping a white towel around myself, then pranced out of the bathroom with a shaky reply, "Yeah?"

She immediately answered, "Are you alright? I heard a noise. Did you fall?"

"You frightened me!" I snapped and she chuckled.

I rolled my eyes, then announced, "I'll be right there, I just came out of the shower."

"I realize that."

Yeah, she must've. After all, she was a damn werewolf!

I dragged a few clothes off the bed and looked them over to see which one is more suitable. Then, I threw on a long sleeved, black crop top and a black sweat pants which cleaned the floor as I headed for the door. Talk about tall people...

"Yeah...?" I asked, opening the door and peeking out at the she wolf.

"Girl, you haven't come out of your room all morning. Are you in your period?" She lifted an eyebrow and I paused.

Period? What's a period?

"No, I'm not on my period." I answered back, even though I had no clue what that thing is, "And, I have left my room, for breakfast."

She rolled her eyes with a sigh, "Well, were playing never-have-I-ever, want to join us?"

Is that some sort of game?

I looked away from her. I would like to get to know more people, but... Okay,for once, I'll break a mental rule and let loose!