©Π∆¶+£® XVÏÏ

Riot by Three Days Grace Lyrics
~~

Short Chapter

Chapter 17

— I thought I saw fear flash across her eyes as she tried to dodge all my magic, but I was too frantic for her.

    The humming had unravelled my true power. I was awakened and now, matching up to her strength.

    She hadn't had the time to attack since I had gotten up and I never planned on giving it to her.

    "Sîela–!" She tried to speak, but I cut her off, shooting a gush of blue into her face; her head whipped back and splashes of blood dazzled in the moonlight from her now bleeding nose.

    She recovered, missing my other shot by inches and just like that, we started to prance around.

    I don't know what got into her, but she shouted during our fiasco for me to stop.

    "Stooop!" It echoed into the distance...

    My brain was the first to respond; mentally, "Nope."

    I continued to attack her with a blank look. I felt nothing.

    This time, I stretched my hands before me, keeping my fingers upright as a streak of power blasted from my palms, jerking my body as the rush of magic drained me. She managed on countering, but I was winning. I could feel it.

    I was winning for Ciré!

    His name brought great distraught to my heart, and before losing focus, I poured my emotions into the blast, strengthening it.

    "Argh!" I grit my teeth, pushing myself to the extreme.

    She cried out as my magic hit her. Ripping her clothes and scalding her skin. It sent her sailing into a green scenery, out of the gray circle.

    I flew after her, raising my left arm and folding my fist which was simmering with energy.

    Time to finish this!

    She rolled into the dirt, her arms flopped every now and then, until she came to a stop, laying on her back. Her chest heaved and she looked hopeless and weak.

    Awe, my poor sister!

    Her eyes widened when she saw me, but I was already straddling her with my left fist powering down to her face. She squealed, forming a red shield to block my hit and I beat against it nonstop, only aiming for her face.

    I stared into her fear filled eyes with dull ones, continuously punching at her glass of magic.

    Eventually, it cracked, then shattered and her screams did pierce the night air. She screamed and screamed and screamed, until I couldn't hear her scream anymore.... Her face was bashed in and mangled.

    Oh... I tilted my head at the body.

    My spirit sank back into the shadows at the revelation. She was dead.

    So was Ciré... something reminded me.

    I stood with shaky legs and stepped over her, trying to hide away. To sulk and cry my life away... My heart beat faintly in my chest as I stumbled into the bushes.