©Π∆¶†£® X

Chapter 10

- I snapped my eyes open eagerly, hoping that I'd be waking up to find my twin soul sleeping soundly beside me, but nostalgia gave me a good slap across the face when I recognized my room. How would I ever know who it is...? They brought me back to my room, why?

I didn't regret anything that my soul had my body do. I enjoyed every part of it and I'm not ashamed to say that.

The way he touched me, kissed me and even bit me was like a drug. I was sure I reached cloud nine last night, then fell, having a merciless landing.

A sudden realization hit me and I stiffened, clearly feeling like I had done something bad now that I had thought about it.

We grinded last night... WE GRINDED LAST NIGHT!!!

OH MY FXXKING GOD!!!

I squealed as my body went into overdrive and my pores burst open, sending blue dust into the chilly morning air. It fell mostly on my bed and somehow dissolved into the sheet. I could bet my face was a basic tomato at the moment.

I calmed down eventually and the silence settled in, so did the sadness. I couldn't create a mental excuse right now for why I woke up in my room.

I remembered going Zoey after the whole grinding thing. It was suppose to happen, so, I didn't panic. I didn't expect to be brought back here though.

Did he not want me? Did he only use my body, then reject me after?

I started to question myself more. Who's room did I go to? Could it be someone I had acquainted myself with?

I recalled taking three lefts...

From the toilet to the bathroom door, a left. From the bathroom door to the room door another left. One step... then another left and... and...

My eyes widened, 'That's Ciré's room!' I began to panic.

My brain went to overwork itself; image after image, reason after reason, none made sense. I couldn't focus.

'Get a grip, Ahsîela!' I snapped at myself.

Yes, it was Ciré's room, but that didn't mean its him. Someone else could have been in there.

My excuse seemed ridiculous, but it is possible...

I turned my head to the side and quickly spot my clothes laying on the sofa; the shirt looked ripped.

And I was correct once I finally got to my feet and grabbed it, holding it up.

I grimaced, then whined, "I liked this shirt."

'But, I like what we did better.' the thought rang throughout my head and my face heated up for the second time in the morning.

There was a knock at the door and I jumped, dropping the shirt and sprinting behind the bed. I winced as my core ached and my muscles cramped, forcing me to crouch over in my hiding spot.