Seven Potters and Sending Patronuses

"Ellie, I need you here with me," Thia said firmly as the others disapparated, resting her hands on her niece's shoulders, "We need to be ready in case someone gets hurt. You know than anyone what we need to do better. "

She sighed, nodding. Well aware that it was a longshot, she had begged her aunt and uncle to let her go with the others to bring Harry in. Ginny had as well and was getting a similar talk from her mother.

"Remember, no one comes in until we've checked to be sure it's them." Thia returned to checking her supplies, making sure she was well prepared. Lilli joined her, organizing the various potions.

"Do you think they'll be alright?" She asked quietly, checking the essence of dittany, "You're almost out."

"I don't know, babydoll," Thia replied, retrieving another bottle from her bag, "I hope they are."

~

Lilli and Ginny were the first out the door when a flash happened, Thia and Molly just behind them. It was Hagrid and a Harry (they weren't sure if it was the real one).

"Harry? You are the real Harry? What happened? Where are the others?" cried Mrs Weasley. Lilli went to his side, helping him stand. 

"What d'you mean? Isn't anyone else back?" Harry panted.

"No," Lilli said quietly, "What happened?"

"The Death Eaters were waiting for us, Ana. We were surrounded the moment we took off– they knew it was tonight - I don't know what happened to anyone else. Four of them chased us, it was all we could do to get away, and then Voldemort caught up with us -"

"Thank goodness you're all right," she said, pulling him into a hug.

"Haven't go' any brandy, have yeh, Molly?" asked Hagrid a little shakily. "Fer medicinal purposes?" 

She hurried back to the house, hiding her face. Thia began checking the two. He turned to the girls and Ginny answered his unspoken plea for information at once. 

"Ron and Tonks should have been back first, but they missed their Portkey, it came back without them," she said, pointing at a rusty oilcan lying on the ground nearby. "And that one," she pointed at an ancient Plimsoll, "should have been Dad and Fred's, they were supposed to be second. You and Hagrid were third and," she checked her watch, "if they made it, George and Lupin ought to be back in about a minute."

A gathering of light grabbed their attention.

"Aunt Thia!" Lilli hurried over to George and her uncle, taking in the younger boy's blood-soaked shirt, "Harry, come help!" Harry and Remus carried him inside, setting him on the couch. Thia and Molly followed, and Ginny gasped. Lilli grimaced, retrieving her aunt's bag.

"Ellie, dittany, and get the gauze ready," Lilli handed her the bottle, then passed the gauze to Molly. Together, the women worked to clean the hole where his ear had been. Lilli heard a crash from the kitchen, and Fred and Arthur came running in. She went to the other twin's side, resting a hand on his shoulder.

"He's okay, Fred," she whispered. He leaned against her shoulder, gaping down at his twin. Perhaps roused by the sound of Fred and their father's arrival, George stirred. 

"How do you feel, Georgie?" whispered Mrs Weasley.

George's fingers groped for the side of his head. "Saint-like," he murmured. 

"What's wrong with him?" croaked Fred, looking terrified. "Is his mind affected?"

"Saint-like," repeated George, opening his eyes and looking up at his brother. "You see ... I'm holy. Holey, Fred, geddit?" Mrs Weasley sobbed harder than ever. Colour flooded Fred's pale face.