Author's Note

Well, I have to say it's sad to say goodbye to this book. 

This was the first book I ever written. I started this book a year ago out of simply curiosity to try writing. It's something that grew to comfort me and let me take my mind off of things. 

I want to deeply thank everyone for reading this. I appreciate all the love and constructive criticism everyone has given me. Some of y'all showed your frustration, excitement, and more as these characters grew throughout the story. I had so much fun and frustration along with you all. It was truly a fun experience to have.

One thing I do have to say for the people who love these character is this isn't the end. I thought about it and I think a second book wouldn't be too bad. Although, I will still be editing this book. The only notifications you will receive from this book are simply edits so you are free to ignore them.

Please welcome "My Runaway Fiancée!"

I know by the title it may give you a hint as to what it will be about

I know by the title it may give you a hint as to what it will be about. If you are interested on the next part of the series, you can easily find it on my works section. 

Once again, I thank every single one of you. I hope to see you in the next book. 

Love you!💜