↳ CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

-WARS AND BROKEN HEARTS-
———————————————————
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷CHAPTER TWENTY-THREEˏˋ°•*⁀➷
(act ii)

-WARS AND BROKEN HEARTS-———————————————————ˏˋ°•*⁀➷CHAPTER TWENTY-THREEˏˋ°•*⁀➷(act ii)

———PROMISES———

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

EMILY TURNED HER attention back to Miraz and Peter. Peter seemed to notice the two galloping towards the scene as well, Miraz noticed Peter distracted.

"Does his highness need a respite?" Miraz snarled. "Five minutes?" Peter asked. "Three." Miraz snapped.

Both of them limped back to their designated sides. Miraz stood in front of Sopespian and threw his helmet to the ground.

"I am sure you wont let it get that close again." He snapped and Sopespian quickly nodded and grabbed the first aid kit for him.

Miraz slowly sat down in his chair. Emily looked back over at the Narnians. Peter raised his sword and the Narnians cheered as Susan ran into the how.

"How does he look to you?" Miraz asked Sopespian, looking at Peter. "Young." Sopespian plainly said.

"But his majesty is doing extremely well.. for his age." Miraz glared at Glozelle but winced soon after because of Sopespian tightening the bandage around his leg.

Emily looked back at Edmund who was helping Peter. "I think it's dislocated." Peter paused, looking out at Miraz and Emily.

"What do you think happens back home, if we die here? You know, you've always been there. I never really-AWW!" Peter groans in pain as Edmund popped his arm back in place. "Save it for later." Edmund said and patted Peter on the back.

Edmund got up and offered Peter his helmet, to which he shook his head. Sopespian also held out Miraz's helmet to which Miraz used his sword to push it out of the way.

They walked out to fighting area again, Peter attacks quickly but Miraz parried. Miraz starts hitting Peter with his shield. Peter fell to the ground, and Miraz ran towards him but Peter blocks and trips Miraz.

The two quickly recovered, Peter knocks Miraz's sword out of his hand. The two carried on fighting before Miraz falls down in pain after Peter punched his wounded leg. Miraz drops and holds his hand up signalling for him to stop. "Respite! Respite!"

"Now's no time for chivalry, Peter!" Edmund called out. Peter hesitates. Miraz holds up his hand and lowers his head preparing for the blow.