↳ DELETED SCENES

-THE TRUTH-
————————————————
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷DELETED SCENE #2ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
(act i)

-THE TRUTH-————————————————ˏˋ°•*⁀➷DELETED SCENE #2ˏˋ°•*⁀➷(act i)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

————PROMISES————

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

December 1933

IT WAS Christmas morning in the Kirke household. Emily squealed as she saw the presents underneath the tree. "I know, its not much. But its been very hard to find gifts." The Professor began, giving a smile to Emily.

Emily's face lit up as she opened each present, immediately thanking the Professor and Mrs. Macready. When she finished opening her presents, Emily sat back on her heels, staring at the presents, the little cogs in her brain turning.

"Umm.. Mr Professor?" Emily began. "Yes, my dear one?" Emily turned to look at the Professor, curiously. "Why aren't there any presents from my Mum and Dad? Did they forget to buy presents?" Emily questioned, her big eyes asking for answers. The Professor glanced at Mrs. Macready before looking back at Emily.

"I'm sorry, little one. I'm sure your parents tried their best to get you a gift. But as I said before, there aren't many as it's been particularly hard to get presents recently." The Professor explained.

Emily looked down, standing up and standing in front of the Professor. "Okay.. I understand." Emily's little voice sighed. "Come here." The Professor held out his arms, gesturing for Emily to hug him. Emily immediately jumped into his arms and wrapped her own small ones around him.

March 1936                                     ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Emily sat in the library, reading one of the many books that lay among the shelves. This was her form of schooling from Mrs. Macready as they lived in the middle nowhere and there was no school nearby to take Emily. Though, all Emily was tasked to do was read the books in the library. It was not only for knowledge but for pure entertainment.

Some books were filled with knowledge, some filled with fantasy creatures, some filled with romance, some filled with valuable life lessons. Each story was different in its own unique way.

Emily sat in the armchair, her head leaning against one arm rest and her legs draped over the arm arm rest. Her book was propped up by her legs, her hand flicking the pages every so often once she finished a page.

She heard the sound of the floorboards creaking as someone walked about the house. Probably one of Mrs. Macready's meetings with random people looking for the bathroom. Emily's eyes were glued to her book, they never left the words on the page. She was used to the guests walking around the house, lost in the many corridors.