14

MASK ON
— 14. Bad Decisions

    That evening, Alex was sitting on Max's bed with Max, Ginny, Norah, and Abby

That evening, Alex was sitting on Max's bed with Max, Ginny, Norah, and Abby. Max's laptop was laid out in front of them, a video on pornhub playing on the screen.

Max was watching the video with a smirk on her face while the rest of the girls were giggling and acting embarrassed by it, even though it was their own idea to watch it.

"Okay, okay, okay!" Max giggled, rushing to turn down the volume when the woman in the video's moans became louder as she neared climax, "Please turn it down. Turn it down. Turn it down!"

The girls continued to laugh, shielding their eyes at numerous parts while Alex sighed, rolling her eyes at their actions. "Why are you guys acting so childish? Have you guys really never watched porn before?"

"Nothing's happening," Ginny complained as she watched the video curiously, "I mean, a lot's happening, but there's no plot."

"It's porn, Ginny, mainly watched by stupid guys," Alex reminded her sister in a calm tone, "Most guys don't give a shit about the plot. They just want to see the fucking part."

"It's so slimy!" Abby cried out, looking like she was about to throw up, "Like, why are they so wet?"

"Lube, obviously," Alex replied, facepalming herself at the girls' naivety, "Y'all sound like a bunch of virgins who blush at even the slightest mention of sex."

"That's not an attractive pose," Ginny spoke up, looking disgusted, "She's just splayed."

"She has a really good body, though," Abby replied, a part of her looking envious.

"Agreed," Alex nodded her head in agreement.

"This was definitely written and directed by men," Max commented and Alex tilted her head, a part of her wondering if she had even heard of a female porn director before.

"Oh, yeah!" Norah exclaimed, gesturing her hand toward the laptop, "And there's, like, no foreplay whatsoever. It's just like..." She trailed off, grunting as she clapped her hands together aggressively to imitate sex.

"Oh, God!" Abby groaned loudly, "Is sex really that fast?"

"If you hate orgasms, yes," Norah answered, causing Alex to turn to her curiously.

"Oh, Norah!" Max exclaimed as she rolled her eyes, "Slut!"

"Okay, you know what? Jordan and I waited two years before we had sex," Norah complained and Alex turned to glance at her as she sighed in defeat.

"I'm kidding," Max assured her as she smiled down at her friends, "You know how sex-positive I am. I'm positive I wanna have sex."

"Wait. Norah, you have orgasms?" Alex asked, turning to frown at the girl in concern, "Like every time?"