Hashiras-Chapter 11

Previously:

{Tanjiro,that woman is bad news. I can tell she is faking her smile. Her eyes are full of anger,sadness,and disgust. I can't come out just yet.} Y/n said.

{I understand.} Tanjiro replied as he was carrying nezuko and the box.

Present time:

In zenitsu's pov:

'I got all wrapped up.... what's with this guys? They're being real prompt after our huge scuffle' zenitsu thought.

"Do we take them to the butterfly  estate as well?" A person wearing a black clothes and a cloth covering their face asked.

"Yes. All injured people go there." A girl with a demon slayer uniform and an butterfly hair clip responded.

"I'll hunt down the nearby demons,so deal with this at your leisure." The girl added.

(You all know what time it is, it's time skip!)

Y/n's pov:

The both of us were running. Tanjiro is carrying nezuko and the box,when suddenly a girl appeared behind us.

She did a good job hiding her presence but I still sensed it.

I was about to alert tanjiro,but the girl had already jumped on his back.

Tanjiro fell but he pushed nezuko so she won't get crushed.

Nezuko was sleeping but she opened her eyes in a nick of time before the girl had sliced her up.

The girl was about to slice nezuko but tanjiro pulled the girl's haori causing her to fall on his back.

"Run nezuko! Run!!" Tanjiro shouted. He was about to shout run one more time but the girl slammed her foot on tanjiro's head causing him to pass out.

Me and nezuko are now running away,but the girl is still chasing us,well only nezuko because she can't see me..

We looked back only to see that the girl was about to slice our heads off.

Nezuko shrunk while I ducked.

'She's just running and not even trying to attack a little. Why? No need to think. Just do as you're told and hunt the demons.' The girl thought.

Meanwhile with giyuu and shinobu:

"I'm in the right for coming to kill the demons. I don't think I'm violating the rules. But tomioka-san,this is a violation of hunters conduct." Shinobu said as she was struggling under giyuu's arm.

Giyuu was trapping shinobu under his arm to prevent her to go and kill nezuko.

"You're obstructing the demon killing. What do you intend on doing?" Shinobu asked.

" ........ " giyuu said nothing.

"Why don't you try saying something?"