Chapter 37 - First step of the plan

Waking up as the ray of sunshine seeps through the window crack and lands on your eyes. Y/n finds it annoying, it disrupts their sleep. But as much as they want to sleep more, they gotta wake up and do some shit, now that war is coming near...

They put on their outfit and cooked breakfast for the both of them. Since giyuu was still asleep, they went on ahead and watch the demon slayers train but not until thy heard a commotion near the wind estate.

Fearing that a demon had gotten a slayer when they were on patrol, they quickly rushed over only to see Sanemi and Tanjiro arguing while Genya's on the side, on the brink of tears.

When Sanemi was about to strike Tanjiro on the stomach, I dashed right in between and caught his fist, twisting it, hit his feet to send him on air and threw him on the ground with his hands behind his back as i push it more to reduce his strength in a not painful way.

"Shinazugawa Sanemi! What do you think you're doing?!"

"Wha- Y/n.... It's just training! And let me go!" I let him go but still on guard as he got up and dust his pants while still looking royally pissed.

"Now explain yourself, because i full well know that your strike back then is enough to not only one but two organs of a normal human being get ruptured. So don't even think about saying a petty excuse such as this is only training!!"

Then things escalated when Genya tried to explain. It ended up with sanemi having a full on hand to hand combat with me as I was trying to stop him from beating Genya up while Tanjiro dragged Genya away with Zenitsu.

Tanjiro, Sanemi, and Genya got a scolding. Tanjiro's training with Shinazugawa came to halt and was not allowed to approach him. And so with Y/n being mad at Shinazugawa, they went back on calling him last name than first name.

Y/n accompanied Tanjiro and Zenitsu into the mountain to go to Gyomei's training ground, although to the two boys it looked like hell's training ground. Zenitsu started clinging onto y/n's leg again as they attemptd to kick him away again but this time they dodged it, but of course father Gyomei is there to save the day.

[FATHER GYOMEI !?! NOW HOLD THE FUCKING LINE IS HE A FATHER]

(Nah in this fanfic. Gyomei is a father figure to y/n ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ)

Gyomei and Y/n had a quick chat as the other slayers struggle beneath the waterfall. After that, I gave some tips to the slayer. Some of them trusts me, some don't, and some are on the neutral side. The three finished the waterfall training and the log training, now all that's left is the boulder training.

Now if you think like a normal human being, it is entirely impossible to move a boulder across the town with only just your bare hands.. But if you think like a slayer that trained under all hashira then you can move it too. You just need to find the right technique in doing it.

Whilst I was preparing some grilled fish for the slayers, Genya showed up and shared some techniques to Tanjiro. and after a few days, the boulder training came to an end for Tanjiro.

He was dehydrated by the time he finished pushing it around the whole time, if it weren't for Gyomei-san he would've died from lack of water. After Gyomei told him his backstory, he bid goodbye to Genya and Inosuke while the two fought, he went to Zenitsu too but the man looked so down and he mentioned something about on what he should do.