Special Chapter❤️

Special chapter dahil bukas na mag iistart klase ko TvT

^ special chapter because my classes will start tomorrow TvT

___________________________________________

Y/n's Pov:

Ugh I'm so bored. Damn if i could sell every bottle of my boredom,i could buy my kingdom back in the underworld...

Speaking of underworld,i haven't visited there in a long time. Should I? I meannnnnn why not?

I ran to my room and started to clean it then grab my purse and hid my valuables,not that i have so many.

Then i changed my clothes. I was wearing this⬇️

Anyways,as i exited the room,giyuu was about to knock on my door

Anyways,as i exited the room,giyuu was about to knock on my door. Guess i scared him when i opened the door.

He tilted his head when he saw that i have my purse and my change of clothes.

" Where are you going?" He asked.

" I'm gonna visit the underworld. Wanna come?" I asked as he nod and got ready.

I waited outside his door as he got ready.

He is not wearing the demon slayer uniform anymore,instead it was replaced by an navy blue yukata. His haori is still there.

We exited the estate and we bumped into mitsuri,who was just about to visit us.

" Oh y/n-san! Tomioka-san! I was just about to visit you! Where are you two going?" She asked.

"We're going to visit the underworld! Do you wanna come? The other hashiras can come too!" I said excitedly.

"E-eh? I-is it alright? I mean we are humans after all." She asked cautiously and worried.

"It's fine,the demons won't attack you as long as you don't offend them. " I reassured her. She thought for a minute then nod. She said that she's gonna ask oyakata for permission then she's gonna ask the others.

Giyuu and I waited outside of the dango shop as we waited for the others.

Soon enough,we saw mitsuri running and waving towards us,along with shinobu, muichirou,rengoku and tengen.

I waved back as i stood up. I finished my last dango and throw away the stick.

" The others are not available and oyakata-sama gave us an ok!" She said.