Cheering up plan-Chapter 17

Previously:

"I- y/n I'm so-"

"Save it shindo. Sayonara" she said as she swiftly cut shindo's head off.

Her poison worked on him since he had a true demon blood on him and the sun was almost up.

Obanai was freed from the vines.

"Y/n You ok?"

"Y-yea let's just go to the village to get some rest."

"Alright."

Through out the whole travel to get back. None of them spoke.

Present time:

When they got back,y/n was nowhere to be seen. Obanai knew she just went to her room.

The other pillars were waiting for them to return,mostly for y/n but the other waited for obanai too.

"Where's y/n?" All of them asked as obanai looked down.

For a second they thought y/n was dead,until obanai spoke up.

"Something happend on the mission."

They all have obanai a confused look as he sigh.

"We ran into her ex.." that single sentence made them boiling with anger.

"And apparently he cheated on her." He continued.

Obanai proceeded to report to oyakata-sama.

He knew he shouldn't tell them about the rape attempt because he knew it will add fuel to the fire.

Obanai told oyakata-sama everything,including the rape attempt.

Oyakata was saddened,he advised to leave y/n alone for a couple of days so she can calm down.

Obanai passed this message to all the pillars as they had their own meeting.

"What should we do to cheer y/n up?" Gyomei asked as the others looked at giyuu.

"Do you remember anything tomioka-san?" Shinobu asked as he nodded.

"I don't remember very much but I know her mood gets better by eating."

Then they proceeded to look at Mitsuri.

They all nodded including Mitsuri and giyuu.

Meanwhile:

Y/n sighed for the tenth time in her dim room.

'I shouldn't be like this! I'm a royalty! The first daugther of the glory angel queen and the mighty demon king! A princess don't cry! It will ruin your image and the family pride! ' Y/n's thoughts was filled with those words as she kept sighing.