Fighting Gyokko and recovering memories - Chapter 29

Previously:

Too lazy to type it =w=

Present time:

As a two fish came out of the pot, muichirou and y/n ready their katanas.

The fish spit out alot of needles. Y/n has blocked most of it,but some hitting her arm and leg. As for muichirou, he was forced to dodge the needles but was caught off guard when the fish aimed at kotetsu and kanamori.

Muichirou sprinted there as fast as he can and used his own body to block the needles.

"Muichirou,are you ok?!" Y/n asked as they came down from the roof and went besides the boy.

"You're getting in the way,so go hide..." muichirou said as they two tried to apologize.

But the fishes continue with their needle attack so y/n and muichirou block it while the two civilians hide.

The needle attack came to an end,and the two people behind them has successfully hide.

"Hyo! hyo! hyo! You two look really funny with all those needles. So?

Have your limbs gone numb from all the poison?

Truly comical. You're going to lose your life in a worthless place like this all because you saved some worthless lives." Gyokko said as muichirou remember something.

"Whether they're there or not. Nothing changes. Truly worthless lives."

'Who was that? I can't remember. I think someone said the same thing before. But who said that? Summer. Hot. The door was open. Maybe because it was hot,but the cicadas got annoyingly loud even at night.' Muichirou thought.

"Hyo! Hyo! Hyo! But you two are a pillar so I should prepare something nice. Now what kind of piece should I make? I'm tingling with excitement." Gyokko said holding a pot.

In the blink of an eye, y/n and muichirou has dashed In front of gyokko.

"Shut it." Y/n said.

"Your words are worthless." Muichirou said.

Gyokko reacted fast and dump water from the pot on the two.

"Suffocation of quite chic. Quite beautiful. Then again,having the cold sensation of a sword to your neck is quite nice too." Gyokko said.

The both of them tried to cut through but it didn't work. (I was about to say,"the both humans" but then I remember that reader is a demon in here.)

"I've obstructed the greatest weapon for you demon hunters,your breath. Imagining your face warping from pain brings me joyous ecstasy! Hyo! hyo!" He said.

"If we destroy this village,the demon hunters will suffer a huge blow,and if we weaken the demon hunters. Ubuyashiki's neck will be right in the open. Hyo!!"

Meanwhile:

"Hurry! Hurry! Everyone in the village is in danger! To think that the blacksmith village was actually close to my own district! That shocked me! Alright here I go!" Mitsuri said as she run towards the village.