Chapter Twenty Three.

Phew, looky what we have here! A long little bad boy for you guys! Haven't wrote this much in ages! Anyways I love you guys enjoy this bad boy! ❤️

Hailey's POV

"Wait, wait, so you're just gonna leave just like that?" Olivia exclaims as she stands near my doorway, as I make an attempt to try and pack up some of my things, Isaac was currently out in the hall waiting for me and I didn't want to make him wait too long.

I was so proud of him, it was actually his idea to wait out in the hall, i didn't have to beg him like i normally would, he said this way nobody felt uncomfortable, he'd be a shout away if I needed him.

I sigh long and hard and turn to look at her, "it's just temporary, I'll be back I promise."

"I still don't understand why you're leaving, is it because of what happened with Silas? I'll make him apologies if that's what you need, Hailey."

I scoff quietly to myself as I pack the last of my things, "this has nothing to do with, Silas, Liv, plus I'm sure he'll be happier now that Isaac isn't breathing down his throat about moving out."

She scoffs softly in return and stays quiet for a couple of seconds when she asks, "does it have anything to do with the shooting?"

I quickly look over at her but I don't necessarily say anything, I stay quiet and smile as if nothing was wrong.

"Does it ever scare you?" She murmurs.

"What?"

"His lifestyle."

"Everyday," I answer honestly, almost a little too quickly.

I grab my duffle bag and sling it over my shoulder, it's really not heavy because Isaac told me to pack light, if its replaceable it can be bought again, meaning don't worry about clothes, he'll send someone out to get me things which really makes me uncomfortable so my duffle bag is mainly filled with panties, bras, little lingerie, chargers and my kindle and laptop.

"You packed light," she smiles pointing to my one bag. "I take it you'll be back in a few days?"

"I wouldn't hold my breath," I smile and begin to make my way towards her, towards my bedroom door.

Liv is quick to push herself off of my door frame giving me a chance to walk out and lock up.

She instantly pulls me in for a hug and for some reason it makes me uncomfortable, which is weird because i'm no stranger to affection. "Please be careful, Hailey, I'd hate to hear something happened."

I smile and hug her back to give her some comfort, "I'm safer there with him than I am here."

Olivia and I both look behind her when we hear a loud scoff.

It's Silas of course, he's standing at the end of the hall, near the kitchen table, leaning against a chair, his arms folded along his chest.

"Is there something you want to say?" I hiss.

"I doubt how much safer you're gonna be living under a drug lord's house."

I don't say anything about his comment, I stay quiet, if we get into an argument Isaac will hear, and intervene, and I can't let that happen. 

"You do realize that, right? That your boyfriends a drug dealer?"

Ignore him again and turn to look at Liv, "will you have Carmen call me when she gets back please? She's still ignoring me."

Liv nods her head quietly.

I begin to make my way towards the front door, walking on the opposite of Silas, I walk through the kitchen and stop for a second when I'm standing directly across him and look up at him, "he's not a drug dealer."