Bonus.

Alright alright, I had so many of you guys in my DM's begging me for something like this, a POV when Isaac met Hailey, etc etc, so here ya go my babies, chapter one from the first book in Isaac's POV, enjoy!

Isaac's POV

"Come on, KP, do you really not want to do anything for your birthday?" My best friend Angela continues to whine beside me.

She's been up my ass all month about doing something big for my birthday, my eighteen birthday, which is in about a week, and quite frankly I just wasn't in the mood to do anything.

I wrap my arm around her shoulder bringing her into me as we continue to walk down the courtyard, we're heading towards her locker to grab some bags she was hanging onto for me.

The guys and I always got searched whenever we stepped onto school property, mainly Dion and I, therefore either Angela or Ric always hung onto my illegal items.

"Come on, Ang, you know you don't have to use me as an excuse to throw a party, I'm always down to drink," I tease. "Plus Pops is still kind of heated for that shit I pulled last week, he's barely said no more than two sentences to me."

Angela's quick to remove my arm from her shoulder, placing her hand on my lower left side she shoves me away from her "I told you and Dee countless of times not to be mixing the fucking pills with liquor but you don't listen!"

I wince as her hand comes in contact with my bruised ribs.

She sticks her right hand out about mid air attempting to take back her playful shove, her left hand flying up to her mouth, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I forgot!"

"It's fine," I shake my head. "It's not as tender anymore."

"I hate that he hits you," she utters quietly.

I shake my head for a second time, bringing her back into me, "quit it, I'm fine."

She pouts a bit and nods her head as we continue to walk towards the lockers.

"Promise me that you'll slow down, KP, please. If the drugs don't kill you, your dad will, you're starting to get sloppy, I'm all for fun and games but pace yourself please."

I remove my arm from her and nod my head, "I know, I'm sorry."

Dion, my other best friend, we thought it would be cool to pop some pills on the way to school Monday morning- because you know Mondays tend to drag and to top it off we were hung over from going out Sunday night and it wasn't like it was something new, it wasn't our first rodeo.

I was running on an empty stomach so that was my first mistake. The last decent meal I had in my system was Sunday morning, breakfast with my parents, couple hours before I decided to go hang out with my friends.

I've taken Oxy, before it's a high I was very familiar with, however this was my first time taking Oxy on an empty stomach and it completely upset my stomach; I started feeling even worse than I had already felt.

Long story short I mixed the opioid with more liquor that a friend had on school campus to try and ease the nauseous feeling, forgetting that I was still running on an empty stomach and made things worse and ended up puking my brains out in school and the school had to call my dad because I was belligerent. 

The school staff found Dee and the guys in the boys restroom trying to sober me up because some nosey little kid didn't know how to keep his fucking mouth shut, I would've sobered up eventually. Kids lucky that I can't remember his fucking face or I'd be bashing it into the school pavement.