Chapter Thirty.

Surprise, me again lmfaoo. Anyways enjoy my babies 🤍

Hailey's POV

"Get up!"

Carmelo barks as he brutally pulls the blanket off of me, instantly waking me up out of my sleep.

I turn to look over my shoulder, to look at him, to see him dressed in nothing but a pair of black sweats, rather than his fancy suit, completely shirtless.

This is actually the first time that I've ever seen Isaac's father without a shirt, he's usually in his suits or T shirt if he's wearing casual clothing, meaning most of his chest and arms are usually covered up.

I'm not surprised to see that the mobster himself has tattoos just like his son.

He has a large piece going across his chest with a cross in between both his pecks, wings that are spread out on both sides going up stopping at his collar bone with the words running across the top of the tattoo "strength through loyalty".

I nearly gawk at how well kept he is, you definitely couldn't see it under his shirts and suits but Carmelo was definitely rocking a full on six pack. It's not as defined as his son's but it's definitely impressive for someone his age.

He has more tattoos running down his body.

He has a dagger running down his left rib cage with two single roses, one with the vines wrapped around the dagger, the other behind it, in black and white, he has absolutely no color on him, they're all black and white.

I nearly laugh when I see the little angel right underneath that tattoo because it just so happens to be holding a machine gun, for some strange reason it fits him, it totally goes with him, his lifestyle.

He has some writing on his right side of his ribs, a small little paragraph but I can't make out what it says with the position that I'm laying in.

The last tattoo that he has is a rose on his lower stomach, right underneath the writing, with what do you know his wife's name on the bottom of it.

I quickly glance at the clock on Isaac's night stand.

8:12 am.

I groan out loud and reach for the blanket and toss it over my head, it was way too early for his bullshit right now.

"No disrespect, Mr. Matteo," I mumble under the blanket, pulling it in tighter. "But go away."

Isaac's dad chuckles deeply, but it's more of a sinister chuckle and I instantly cling onto the blanket when I feel him grab it.

Sure enough just like the first time he attempts to pull it off of me but seeing how I'm clinging onto it he actually manages to pull me with it, dragging me down with it and I'm on the bedroom floor a couple seconds later as my back hits the hardwood floor and I'm wincing from the pain.

Mr. Carmelo squats down next to me, "don't test my patience, Summers, now get the fuck up off of my floor. I am not your father, I am not here to baby you, I will not let you mope around and sulk in bed. I've been as patient as I can be with you these past couple days, now get up!" He snarls standing up to his full height.

I've actually been locked up in Isaac's bedroom for about a little over a week now. I have yet to come out of it since my wanna be little confrontation in Carmelo's office.

I definitely did not lose the attitude that night so I did not join the family for dinner, nor for breakfast the next day and so on.

I was definitely sad that I didn't get to see Fonzy's mom, I haven't seen her since his funeral and I actually adored her, she was the sweetest, but I didn't have the energy to leave the room, I didn't have the energy to interact with people and put on a happy face when I was far from it.