chapter (vi)

Group chat between the boys ..

Hoseok:
hey guys let's go to a club it's been a while ..

Yoongi:
Am in baby @hoseok..

Taehyung:
Am in too it's been a while we got drunk and talk about shit lol ..

Jimin:
Same here,can I come with my boyfriend?..

Jin:
Sure @jimin, I will be there,what time are we leaving..

Hoseok:
9pm is fine.

Jin:
Okay @hoseok.

Jungkook:
Will love to join you guys but I can't .

Taehyung:
But why kookie ?

Jungkook:
Am busy with my dad's business ..

Taehyung:
Then am not going .

Jungkook :
Taebaby you have to be there if I can't ,so you would give me all the headlines when I get there late ..

Taehyung:
That's means you are coming but late ?.

Jungkook:
Yes taebaby ..

Taehyung:
Then I will go there and wait for you ..

Hoseok:
Extreme love in the air .

Namjoon:
Lol ,I can feel in the romance too ..

Hoseok:
Okay then see you guys at the club ,our usual place ...

Jimin:
Okay ,let me go shopping.

Taehyung:
Shopping again ! I know by now your closet will be filled with unlimited clothes ..

Jimin:
I can smell jealousy @taehyung

Time Skip ..
At the party  ..

The boys were at the club already sipping on their drinks except jungkook who is yet to arrive ..

Hoseok - hey guys this table is so boring ,let's play a fun game ..

Jimin- yes we should ,am getting sleepy from the boredom ..

Hoseok - okay ,the game is called " truth " each person will pick someone among us and ask a question ,if you don't answer then you drink a full beer glass..

Namjoon- okay cool ,who is going first ?

Hoseok - I start and I pick taehyung , question ' why haven't you told jungkook about your 'bang' contract ?.

Taehyung- drank a full shot glass of gin , cause his father's company is facing some difficulties now I don't think this is the best time to let him know .

Jin- but you have to sooner or later ,you have 2weeks to reply the email and it's been a week now ..

Taehyung- I didn't say I won't ,I just can't now , moreover they are other opportunities if I don't get in now I will get in another time ..

Jimin- okay ,the place is getting tensed ,I will ask jin , question 'are you pregnant"?

Jin- what ? Holding namjoon's hands  he didn't expect to be asked this .he was about to respond when namjoon answered ..

Namjoon- yes he is ,about 2months now we are expecting a baby .

Yoongi- I knew it ..

Jimin- same here @yoongi ,I noticed how your stomach was getting plumpy .

Jin- sorry I didn't tell you guys immediately .

It's okay 'they said in unison '..

Taehyung has been busy drinking beer and gin glass by glass ' he didn't know how to tell jungkook about his contract with the bangs and he also felt jealous hearing Jin was pregnant ,he always wanted to conceive for kook but he always said he wasn't ready, they always practiced safe sex ..thid streemed  through taehyung's mind ,he was drinking and he got drunk ..

Taehyung- I think I want to go dance ,he turned to his friends realising he has been alone ,they have all gone to the dance floor with their boyfriend's dancing ..

Taehyung felt lonely he decided to dance on his own at least till jungkook get's here ,checking his wrist watch he realized it's 12am already ..

Taehyung was now at the dance floor dancing to the rhythm of the songs staggering cause he was tipsy ,he felt an arm straddle his waist ,he didn't care cause he was too drunk ..

He was grinding the guy dancing and enjoying himself until he felt am arm holding tightly on his wrist dragging him out of the club to a car ..

Taehyung- hey were are you taking me to ,am waiting for my boyfriend .

Jungkook- and who the fuck is your boyfriend ? .

Taehyung- hey ! Don't curse my boyfriend ,his name is jungkook he is fierce and protective over me ,if he sees you right now I swear your blood will be spilling over this floors ..

Taehyung stopped moving from the pull cause he was too wasted to know that he was with jungkook  .

Jungkook tried to drag him but he wasn't moving ..

Jungkook - taebaby it's me jungkook .

Taehyung - kookie ? Is that you .he embarced him into a tight hug .
I thought you weren't coming I missed you alot ..

Jungkook - actually tae have been in the club for quiet a while ..

To be continued...