Chapter (xxv)

It was the next day , taehyung was dressed up to go see his director ,he had the button recorder planted on his shirt for evidence purpose ..

Taehyung was nervous he didn't know why but he felt something will go wrong ,so he decided to text hoseok and asked him to come with him to the office ..

He spoke to jungkook this morning before getting ready to leave ,jungkook gave him some encouragement,that were he got the confidence and he was also informed by jungkook that  baekhyun was going to be the lawyer to handle the case and that's how he got the button recorder emailed to him last night .

Time skip to the office ..

Taehyung couldn't deny the fact that he was so nervous ,he needed to act convincing and push the director to confess out of his mouth ,hoseok wasn't going in with him but hoseok promised to steek around the premisses Incase he needed him ..

Taehyung knocked at the door and heard a faint come in from inside and he walked in to see the director on his desk looking at him with a supensious stare ..

Taehyung cleared his throat and nodded to greet ..

Tae- good morning sir.

Director- morning Kim taehyung,why are you here ,hope it's for a good course .

Taehyung went on his knees.

Tae-am here to beg you to please reconsider I can't just kill my baby ..tears dripping from his eyes ,as much as everything is a act he was really hurt thinking about hurting his own child ..

The director stood up from his chair and walked to taehyung and lifted him up from the ground with a hard grip on his arms which was really painful .

"Ouch it hurts ..

Director- of course it's should be painful that's the aim ,how dare you come into my office when your time is up to spit out rubbish ..

Tae- am sorry ,I just can't bring myself to kill my own child ..sobbing .

Director- you work with us which means we own you Kim taehyung ,you will abort that child,if you think I can't force you to then better think again cause I will make sure of that ..

He pushed taehyung on the sofa and walked to his desk bring out a syringe with liquid substance going towards taehyung ..

Tae- what's that .

Director- something to get rid of that thing in your stomach ,I knew you would come here spitting rubbish so I was prepared ..

Taehyung dialed hoseok's number quickly,he was so scared he didn't want to loose his baby ..

Tae- why are you doing this ,cause I know this isn't just about the company integrity ..

Director- my intention is my business not yours ..

Taehyung tried running towards the door since he didn't see hoseok forthcoming but was stopped by a strong hand holding his wrist and thrown him on the floor .."hhhhhh" he held his stomach cause of a sharp pain he felt from the aggressive push ..

The director went to him ,he tried crawling but was immediately pinned to the floor and was injected ,he felt drowsy and before he passed out he heard someone calling out for him , and then darkness clouded him as he blacked out ....

Hoseok's focus..

Hoseok was waiting for taehyung when he got a call from yoongi he moved to a corner to answer the phone call .

few minutes later he was motioned back to reality,when yoongi asked me if taehyung wasn't out yet , he immediately dropped the call with yoongi ,that was when  he saw a missed call from taehyung he tried calling back but no response he got worried and rushed into the office to find Mr seo (director) on top of taehyung's body.

He rushed over and shoved him off with a hard punch he held taehyung in his arm calling out his name but no response ,he was shaking him up to see if he could get back to his senses until his eyes saw a syringe on the floor ,he looked towards Mr seo with a death glare .

Hoseok- what did you do to tae ..

Director- I helped him get rid of that thing in his Belle ..

Hoseok- What ,you bastard ..

Hoseok was so mad he wanted to vent his anger on Mr seo but he looked at taehyung's lifeless body and knew this was not the time for delay ,he carried tae in a bridal style to the car and drove off to the hospital "taehyung please stay strong for you and the baby "..

Time skip to the hospital..

Taehyung was taken to the emergency ward ,they have been in there for hours no one came out to tell him what's was going on .he was getting too worried, when his phone started ringing  he saw the caller ID it was jungkook .

Shit ,he didn't Know what to do he knew jungkook will go insane knowing the life of tae was at risk ,as much as he didn't want jungkook to worry he needed to know ,so he picked the call.

Jungkook

Hey hoseok,what's going on I have been trying to reach taehyung but he wasn't picking up ..

Taehyung is in the hospital .

What ? What happened how is he.

He is still in the emergency room ,he was injected by the director ,am so sorry kook I couldn't look after him as promised ..

I am going to kill that beast ,keep me posted , have you informed the police about this ..

Yes ,he has been apprehended .

Good ,I will be with you shortly ,it's not your fault seokie ,stay strong and keep me posted on any improvement ..

Okay kook ..

The call ended ..

Author's note..

Taehyung has been through so much ,I feel so bad ..