Chapter (xxiii)

Next morning..

Taehyung woke up and went into his bathroom brushed his teeth and washed his face ,before going downstairs to drink a cup of water and brewed coffee .before he woke up hoseok was already gone .

Taehyung decided to call jungkook he just couldn't keep it to himself anymore,jungkook needed to they are expecting a baby .

Taehyung calling jungkook..

Jungkook :
Hello baby .

Taehyung
Hi kookie

Jungkook
How are you doing baby I tried calling you last night but your number was not connecting .

Taehyung
Am fine kookie ,I was just not in the mood to take calls .

Jungkook
Okay .

Taehyung
I have something important to tell you .

Jungkook
What is it tae .

There was silence on the other line and that got jungkook worried

Jungkook :

What is going on baby you are making me worried ..

Taehyung
Am pregnant kookie .

Jungkook
Kook laughing .
are you serious  baby ?

Taehyung
Yes kookie .

Jungkook
It's mine right ?

Taehyung
Of course

Jungkook
OH MY GOD TAE ,YOU HAVE MADE ME THE HAPPIEST MAN ALIVE. He was shouting for joy not realising he was shouting ..

Taehyung
Hey kookie you are screaming in my ears ..

Jungkook
My sorry baby am just so happy right now,I fell like engulfing into a tight hug if you weren't so far away ..

Taehyung
So you are not mad am bring a baby into this world when you aren't settled yet .sounding sad.

Jungkook
Baby don't be sad am very happy and glad ,we ain't kids anymore my only problem is you ,how will you cope with your pregnancy ..

Taehyung
That's the problem I also have a bad news .

Jungkook
What ,hope it's not about the Baby or you .

Taehyung
Well it's about us .
My director knows am pregnant and he wants me to abort the baby.

Jungkook
He must be stupid to say that ,does he know Jeon jungkook is the father of u
Your baby

Taehyung
Yes he does ,and he is threatening me that if I don't abort it he will cause a scandal that would affect your company ..

Jungkook
Seriously baby ,and you believed his rubbish .

Taehyung
Kookie am scared I don't want to be bad luck to your company .

Jungkook
Not to worry I have a plan ..

Taehyung
Really what's the plan kookie ..

Jungkook
We need evidence to pin him down and after which you will use it as a weapon to get off the contract ..

Taehyung
Get off the contract? What will I do if I can't sing of write songs ..sobbing

Jungkook
Baby don't cry you know you ain't helping yourself with stress .
How can you be bothered about writing songs when your boyfriend owns an entertainment company ,you can work with me while carrying my baby ..

Taehyung
Our baby kookie .

Jungkook
"Sorry our baby",I can't wait to hold you in my arms while kissing your stomach .
Both chuckle ..

Taehyung
I love you so much kookie am so glad this conversation went well ..

Jungkook
I love you too my baby am glad we are expecting another baby ..

Do take care of yourself very well have transferred money into your account make sure to take care of yourself and the baby for now till you come back to me ..

Taehyung
You didn't have to but thanks ,me and your baby will be fine .

Jungkook
Am going to call hoseok now ,he should spend more time with you now since we are expecting ..

Taehyung
No kookie I will be fine .

Jungkook
Am not taking no for an answer ,I will call you later baby I love you .

Taehyung
I love you too ..

Call ended....