Chapter xii

Taehyung focus..

It's been a month since taehyung got to Japan ,he signed his 3year contract with the company .

For the past week taehyung has been feeling weak, sleepy and eating alot ,he couldn't tell what's wrong with him but he needed to get his shit together cause his manager was already complaining ..

Taehyung invited hoseok over today because he was his only old friend here ,to let him know how he has been feeling lately ..

Hoseok- hey what's up with you ,are you good cause you sounded too down on phone ..

Tae- am not good at all,few weeks after we got here I have been sick.

Hoseok- it's normal , probably it's because of the change of environment and weather ..

Tae- this is not about weather ,have been sleeping and eating alot this days ,if care is not taken I will add too much weight in few weeks ..

Hoseok- have you talked to your manager or jungkook about this ?.

Tae - have told jungkook have not been feeling well,he said I should come back to Korea if my body doesn't like it here .
But I haven't told my manager yet I wanted you to know first ,so we can think of something together .

Hoseok- I don't know what to say,cause am not a doctor but I think the best thing you need to do first is to go see a doctor..

Taehyung rushed off to the bathroom ,hoseok was frightened so he followed him only to find taehyung vomiting ,he rubbed his back so he can throw up everything .

After few minutes they were back to the sitting room ..hoseok kept staring at taehyung he kinda knew what was wrong but pushed it out of his thought ..

Tae- why are you starring at me like that ?

Hoseok- how long have you been vomiting?

Tae- it started yesterday , I don't know what wrong with my body .

Hoseok - you really need to see a doctor but I prefer we see an ordinary doctor not the one from the company .

Tae- okay ,I guess so ,cause we never can tell what's wrong with me .

Taehyung eyes became glassy and hoseok embraced him ,which led to taehyung losing himself to tears .

Hoseok- it's okay taehyung we will get over this I promise..

Tae- I miss kookie so much .

After few hours of crying and embrace taehyung fell asleep ,hoseok carried him to his room in bridal style,lay him gently on his bed and tucked him into his blanket and left the apartment he had dance practice ..

Time-skip ..

Taehyung woke up ,he saw himself on his bed he knew hoseok must have laid him down there ,he laid down for awhile before a beep from his phone made him stretch picking up his phone to see who texted it was kookie .

Kookie 💜 ;
Hey tae,how are you feeling today ,have been trying to call you but you are not picking .

Taebaby 💜:
Am good kookie ,I just miss you .

Kookie 💜:
I miss you too , have you gone to the hospital like I told you to .?

Taebaby 💜:
Not yet,but hoseok and I are going tomorrow after practice ..

Kookie 💜:
Okay,take good care of yourself,i got to go back to work .

Taebaby 💜:
Okay,will you video call me tonight ..

Kookie 💜:
I don't know yet ,I still have work but if I can I will let you know .

Taebaby 💜:
Okay ,I love you so much kookie .

Kookie 💜:
I love you so much more, bye for now .

End of chat