Chapter (xxvi)

Jungkook focus ..

After Jungkook's call with hoseok he called his secretary asking her to book a flight ticket to Japan and also call yoongi to his office ..

Few minutes after the call ,yoongi was seated in jungkook's office .

Yoongi- hey man ,what's up with the urgent call .

Jungkook- taehyung is in the hospital .

Yoongi- what Happened to him ?

Jungkook- he was injected by that motherfucker director of their's to terminate the baby ..

Yoongi- what are you waiting for,we need to go to Japan now ..

Jungkook- that's the plan ,I already got a ticket for myself .

Yoongi- just yourself ,I am coming with you I need to be there for hoseok I know he must be beating himself right now ..

Jungkook- okay then ,let's get going ..

Jungkook arranged some files on his desk and they headed to his car travelling directly to the airport ..

Yoongi- don't we need clothes ..

Jungkook- no we don't ,we will buy when we get there and we won't be staying so long once taehyung is a bit better we will be flying back to Seoul ..

Yoongi nodded and they drove to the airport and boarded a plan heading to Japan ..

My baby tae I will be with you soon stay strong ..jungkook prayed in his heart hoping taehyung would hear ..

Time skip to Japan

Jungkook and yoongi arrived at Japan airport in Tokyo they arrived in the evening due to flight delay ..

They got out of the airport into a taxi ,jungkook called hoseok already to know their location which hoseok sent to him (hoseok doesn't know yoongi was with jungkook ,yoongi already told jungkook he wanted to surprise hoseok so the kept it away from him for the time being )

They arrived at the hospital both enter and went to the reception asking for Kim taehyung's room number ..

Jungkook- hi nurse am here for Kim taehyung ..

Nurse - who are you to the patient ?.

Jungkook - am his boyfriend .

Nurse- okay ,he is at the first room in the second floor.

Jungkook- okay thanks ..

They both used the staircase to the floor were they saw hoseok with a coffee cup, he was coming from the caffeine shop about entering the room when he heard his name being called ,he turned to see jungkook and he wasn't alone he was with yoongi his boyfriend .he ran towards them engulfing yoongi to a hug with a I miss you in his ears ..

Jungkook walked into the room ,tears visible in his eyes as he saw taehyung lying down looking lifeless ,he went beside him and held his hand as he sat at a chair placed beside the bed ,talking to taehyung who was peacefully asleep which he wasn't aware of...

Jungkook - baby am here and am sorry for letting you go to another company ,I would insisted you worked with me ,am so sorry for letting you and our baby face such dismay without me by your side.
Can you please forgive me when you wake up am really sorry ..

Tae- can you let me sleep am so tired , what's with the noise ..

Jungkook raised his head to be met with taehyung's eyes which was half open ,he embrace him to a hug ouch.
Jungkook pulled out..

Jungkook- am sorry baby ,were does it hurt

Tae- jungkookie ,taehyung opened his eyes fully now recognizing jungkook was the person hugging him ,he immediately broke into soft sobss..
I missed you kookie..he widened his hands for a hug ,which jungkook happily embraced him,after few minutes they pulled out of the hug with jungkook placing a peck on taehyung's lips which made him blush..

Tae- how come you are here .

Jungkook - hoseok told me about what happened so I took the first available flight down here ,how are you and the baby? does it hurt anywhere ?.

Tae- my stomach hurt a bit ,but we are fine all thanks to hoseok for bringing me in on time ,I would have lost our baby cause of that psycho man ..

Jungkook- are you sure there is nothing else he holds against us cause I can't understand why he was bent on destroying you ..

Tae- I wonder the same too ,but I can't just place my hands on it ...

They both chatted,laughed and talked about how they miss each other .

Tae- were is hoseok ..

Jungkook- he is probably somewhere with yoongi .

Tae- yoongi is here,were are they ..

Jungkook- I have no idea,don't worry about them they ain't babies ..

Tae- okay,come cuddle with me kookie I miss your hold .

Jungkook joined taehyung on the bed and they cuddled up immediately driving to dream Land they both needed the rest ..