Chapter (xiv)

Taehyung's focus..

On their way back to taehyung's apartment the drive was quiet ,hoseok was driving quietly and taehyung appreciated his quietness cause he wasn't in the mood to explain his take on this pregnancy shit ..

Taehyung was happy that he was pregnant for the love of his life but at the same time sad.

damn how can I get pregnant at the peek of my career ,I know jungkook won't be Happy hearing this ,he has his father's company to manage and also his career to settle ,fuck how did I get my self into this mess I would have been more careful ,how will the company react knowing their newly signed artist is pregnant just a month to the contract that was supposed to last for years , should I resign and go back to Korea ? Or should I just abort this baby ? ,I can't harm I and kookie's baby ,he always told me how he loves kids and would want us to have an handsome boy and a beautiful girl one-day .taehyung thought to himself ..

Flashback 2years into their relationship ...

They were both done having sex,jungkook went into the bathroom to throw the used condom out and wash off ,as he got back into the room he culdded taehyung ..

Jungkook- baby why do you insist we always use condoms ?.

Tae- kookie ,you know we are aiming to be big stars in future,if I get pregnant or we give birth now we won't be able to achieve that dream .

Jungkook- I know tae ,but I still want to have sex with you skin to skin , and I don't see anything wrong with having a kid before being famous or while being famous ..

Tae- it's easy for you to say cause you are not the bottom ..taehyung turned to the other side of the bed frowning and backing kook ..

Jungkook- am sorry baby ,but when you ready I will like us to have an handsome baby boy that will look like me and a beautiful girl that will look like you ..

Kook turned him facing himself and placed a kiss on his lips ..

Tae- I love you kookie ,I promise to give birth to as many children as you wish when the time is right ..

Jungkook- I love you too taebaby ,I can't wait to have my babies with you ..

End of flashback...

The car came to a stop at taehyung's house ,tae was still quiet as he walked into his house and hoseok followed behind him quietly .

They got inside taehyung sat on his sofa and hoseok sat beside him ,hoseok saw how confused taehyung looked and he engulfed him to an embrace ,let it all out tae ,and taehyung started crying holding onto hoseok tightly "I don't know what to do hoseok please help me ".