Chapter (vii)

Flashback before jungkook pulled taehyung out of the club..

Jungkook's pov ..

After the chat with my friends I felt bad not going with them to the club ,I missed taehyung though we saw each other 2days ago ,if it was left for me I did like to see him every day and night,I love him so much ..

Was in the office signing some contract and replying mails sent by client ,' my dad's company has been suffering some problems due to the drop of artist and sponsors ,this past days it's been about winning sponsors and signing artist ..

Was still working till I realized it was already 10pm 'damn I need to go meet my tae at the club' I quickly rounded up the work on my table and rushed off to the club ..

At 10:45pm I was at the club already I searched for my friends, when I spotted them I quickly walked up to them then I heard hoseok asking taehyung question about the "bang contract" .I was shocked 'taehyung got the bang contract '? Then why didn't he tell me ,I was lost in wonder till I heard taehyung give his reasons  I didn't realize tears dropping from my eyes ' so tae doesn't want to pursue his dreams because of me ,as much as I want him here I can't deny him the opportunity to be in one of the biggest bands ..

I decided to drink at another table for my head to clear up before joining the guys,I ordered a vodka and took some few shots and thought about things ,I looked at my wrist watch realising it's 12:30m I can't believe I spent this much time drinking, I decided to go meet the guys on their desk ..

Was walking to the table only to find it empty 'fuck where is my baby ' I wondered ,I decided to walk into the dancing floor , only to find taehyung grinding to a guy that looks Chinese ,I walked up to him and pulled him out from the club heading to the car I was so mad .but when he tried to fight back cause he didn't want to go back with some random guy but me ,I blushed cause he was too wasted to Know it was me but I felt special ...

End of flashback ..

I parked at my private house , taehyung was still sleeping so I had to carry him inside laying him on the couch,i went into the kitchen to make 'my tae' green tea ..

Jungkook- baby get up and take tea so you could sober up .I raised him up off the couch resting his head and back on my body so I could feed him the tea ..

After taking the tea he felt a bit sober and he sat on my laps straggling my waist with his legs ,placing his head on my neck and his tongue licking and sucking my neck..

Jungkook- 'ahh,tae as much as I want to bend you over and fuck you till you beg me to stop ,we need to talk first ..

Taehyung- 'make love to me first' let's talk later I need you now .

I turned taehyung over kissing and removing his clothes ,my clothes were long gone ,I was about inserting when I realized I was not with condom or lubricant .

Jungkook- taebaby,am not with condom or lubricant ,I don't think we should do this .trying to get off him but was pulled back ..

Taehyung - then do it "raw" we have been dating for so long never have we had sex raw since 5years of dating ,I think it's time to do it now ..

I inserted into his ass "ahhhh gosh this felt like heaven ' I have always wanted to have raw sex with him but I didn't want him to get pregnant and that might stop his dreams ..

To be continued...