Chapter (xxix)

Taehyung's pregnancy drama .

Tae- kookie wake up am hungry .
Taehyung shaking kook to wake up

JungKook- baby what's the time ?.

Tae- probably 4am.

Jungkook- that's early Baby lets me sleep a little more ..

Tae- so I should wait for you to sleep a little more before me and your unborn child eat ..

No response.

Crying sound was heard from taehyung he kept crying loudly enough to disturb jungkook's sleep ,jungkook quickly opened his eyes to see taehyung crying seriously like he was in pains ,he tried embracing him but was pushed away ..

Jungkook- what's the problem taehyung ,are you hurting anywhere .

Tae- yes am hurt kookie ..

Kook- were ?.touching taehyung's body to know were the problem was at ..

Tae- not my body but my heart ,you broke it .

Jungkook-how ,what did I do now .

Tae- I told you 'we' are hungry but you ignored us and continued sleeping ,is that fair .

Jungkook- am sorry baby you know I was awake all night massage your body,I have only be able to sleep for an hour ..

Tae- you are trying to say am stressing you ,is it my fault that I am having pains all over my body moreover you were the one who got me pregnant I didn't do it on my own .backing jungkook and folded his hands over his chest with a frown ..

Jungkook- that's not what I mean,am just a little tired but not to worry am going downstairs now to prepare breakfast for you and the baby .

Tae- no need to cook ,just order,I  want you to order me pizza,chicken and dumplings.i want a glass of white wine while waiting ..

Jungkook - isn't it too early to drink wine ..

Taehyung started sobbing again.

Jungkook- why are you crying again ..

Taehyung - you don't love me jungkook ,now I Know all your love confession are fake .
So you don't want me to drink wine which me and your baby you put inside of me wants .
I will go stay with yoongi and hoseok since you don't want me here anymore ..

Jungkook- that's not true ,okay baby am sorry,I want to see all the process of our child's form.

Jungkook pecked taehyung's cheek earning a sweet blush from him and a smile ..

Tae- okay, I forgive you this time but if you treat us bad again am going to move in with the yoonseok couple ..

Jungkook - okay love ,now relax let me go downstairs and make the order so I can get you the glass of wine ..

Jungkook walked downstairs he ordered for the food and went into the small section bar at the dinning ,he carried a bottle of white wine and a glass going upstairs to serve taehyung .

"Ever since taehyung crossed his 3months pregnancy duration he has been extra sensitive more demanding and consumes alot of wine ' especially white wine' ,jungkook however couldn't deny the fact that he sometimes gets stressed especially balancing work and home it hasn't been easy but what can he do ,he is the father of the baby he should take responsibility "..

Back to the bedroom.
Jungkook got into the bedroom and saw taehyung pouting and mumuring inaudible words ,he placed the wine at the bed stand and rushed to taehyung embracing him .

Jungkook- what's the problem my baby ?.

Tae- what took you so long ,I missed you so much ..he held onto jungkook tightly.

Jungkook - sorry baby for delaying ,should I pour the wine for you ..

Tae- no kookie ,I want you to cuddle me I want to sleep .

Jungkook- but you said you were hungry ,I already ordered ..

Tae- cancel the order and cuddle me, am not hungry anymore I want you ..

Jungkook laid beside taehyung cuddling him..

" Seriously after he made me wake up from my one hour sleep cause he said he was hungry ,now he isn't hungry anymore ,If this is how pregnancy is then this will be our only child ,I can't take this kind of torture again ..
I need to speak with yoongi and Jin tomorrow so they can find possible solution to my crisis before I totally run mad " kook's thought ..

Jungkook slept soon after he heard taehyung soft snoring which detected he was sleeping ..