Chapter (xxxii)

After yoonseok wedding ..

Yoongi and hoseok finally tied the knot ,min yoongi is no longer bearing "Min but now Jung " the surname didn't really matter they could have still decided to continue bearing each other's surname but yoongi wanted to answer hoseok's cause he was blessed by not just a husband but soulmate ..

They lodged at the creme hotels for the night ,their bags were already packed into the room before the wedding ,cause they were leaving for Hawaii from the hotel tomorrow .

The other couples were also channeled to their own private rooms , taehyung has been held down by Jin and jimin they claimed they wanted to see the sky views but the truth was that they needed signal from jungkook before leading taehyung up ..

Tae- am tired Jin ,I really need to rest and my baby wants mama to sleep  too .

Jin- but .

He was cut off by taehyung ..

Tae- no but Jin ,please am so tired you should understand me better .

Jimin- okay fine taehyung let's go .

Jimin already got the text saying they could come upstairs now , taehyung used the elevator to the third floor were their rooms were located while Jin and jimin made an excuse of going to buy something which resulted them running the stairs to get to the room before taehyung ..

the place was oddly quiet but taehyung didn't think about it he knew the newly wedded couples will be busy tonight ..

Taehyung wanted to place the key on the door hole to unlock but then he felt the door unlock he had a weird feeling not scared not nervous just a weird feeling he couldn't shake off,he got into the room everywere was dark he immediately started regretting letting jimin and Jin use the staircase ..

Tae- kookie ? Love are you there I can't find the light switch .

He searched  his pocket for his  phone but then it came to his mind that jungkook took it from him earlier ..

And then boom light and all his friends appeared in his front ,he couldn't deny the fact that he was shocked but also happy seeing all the nice rose decorations on the bed and floor ..

Jungkook walked to him holding his hands and peeked them .

Jungkook- you know I love you so much right ,tae nodded ,I have always wanted us to spend forever , from the first day my big eyes met your sexy ones I knew you were the one ,
Tae eyes were already blurry while his friends just smiled to the cute scene unfolding in their eyes ..

Taehyung I want nothing else but for you to spend the rest of our lives together.

Jungkook brought out a purple box of ring kneeling on one leg ,he was waiting for taehyung response meanwhile taehyung is lost in trans he couldn't believe almighty Jeon jungkook will kneel down to propose though it's just one knee ,he embraced jungkook making him stand up and engaged their lips not fast not slow full of emotions love and care ..

Tae- yes kook I will marry you ,I can't imagine my life without you ..

Jungkook worn him the ring and taehyung worn his own for him too and they both smashed their lips together hungrily forgetting they had audience.

Jimin clearing his throat hmmh, which brought them back to reality and they detached their lips .

Jin- congrats tae ..

Tae- thanks Jin and thank you all for planning this surprise especially the new wedded spending your own time on me ..

Yoongi- you mean alot to us and moreover we have forever together .

Yoongi starred at hoseok earning a peek on his lips and they both smiled ..

Namjoon- I think this is the time for everyone to retire to their bedrooms for extra sensation .

They chuckled but still agreed they all walked out in pairs after hugging jungkook and taehyung for the night ..

As they stepped out ,jungkook looked at taehyung with a suspicious stare and smirked , taehyung knew what that smirk was for but he was really tired from the wedding stress and all .

Tae- kookie don't look at me like that ,am so tired .

Jungkook- kook laughed ,what are you thinking about .

He lifted tae in bridal style he didn't want to carry him chest facing him, cause of tae Belle that's all big ,he took taehyung into the bathroom were there was already warm water in the tub ..

Jungkook- I just wanted to help you bath so we can cuddle and rest for our flight tomorrow .

Taehyung was relieved he didn't really have the strength of handling his crazy fiance today "yeah fiance they are now officially engaged ".

After their bath they got into bed and cuddled till finally falling asleep ,so did the other couples including the newly wedded ,they were all so tired from the wedding stress and decided to rest,cause of their flight.

they had 2weeks to spend in Hawaii so there is plenty of time for them to enjoy their partners so why rush ?.

Author's note .

Is it just me or someone else thinks something will go wrong in Hawaii ..

Anyways stay tuned to find out ..