Extra

Kodi picked up yet another toy from Kaleb. She grinded her teeth slightly when she heard the boy yell. She's had about enough of his antics.

A very pregnant Ella came into the room with a plate of pickles and cucumbers, dipping them in nutella. Kodi cringed a little before putting on a tired smile.

"Hello my love. How're you feeling?" Kodi went to sit down next to her wife and kissed her cheek. She went and put her hand on the swoll of belly and smiled even bigger.

"My feet hurt, and so do my boobs and Kaleb is giving me a headache, what is up with him anyways?" Kodi sat down on the floor quickly and grabbed ahold of one of Ella's feet and started to rub them, causing Ella to moan in pleasure. Kodi bit her lip before talking.

"I'm not sure, he came home crying and locked himself in his room. Whenever I tried to talk to him he just shook his head. Now he's rampaging through the house and it's really started to get on my nerves."

"Why don't you try and talk to him one more time?" Kodi kneaded a spot on her other foot and nodded in thought.

"Okay. I'll do that. He's been quiet for a little bit now, maybe he's calmed down." Ella nodded and smiled down at the brunette. Kodi leaned up and kissed Ella's belly. "I forgot to greet you. Hi baby girl," she murmured to the belly. "I can't wait till you come out." They found out they were having a girl a few months back. Ella was ecstatic to be able to gloat about winning, though she didn't take the money from Kodi. She felt it was too much, even though they are sort of rich now. "Thank you, love. I'll be back."

She pecked the blonde's lips and started to headed to Kaleb's room. Before going upstairs she peeked into Ollie's room and smiled. He was asleep on the floor with a truck in his hand. She went over and gently picked him up to not wake up, and set him in his crib, kissing his forehead and covering him with a blanket. She turned on the baby monitor before going to Kaleb's room.

She knocked gently.

"Kaleb? I'm coming in buddy." She opened the door and looked around the messy room. She's gonna have to ask him to clean it. He wasn't in there. She furrowed her brows. Where could he be. She left the room and went back downstairs, sticking her head into the living room to check. "Hey El, he's not in his room. Has he come by in here?" She shook her head and went to stand up.

"I'll help you find him."

They checked his normal hiding spots, the hall closets, Ollie's room, and their closet. They headed to the last place, in the kitchen.

There he sat on the floor by the table, Mr. Rex in hand, sniffling with his book bag beside him. "Oh baby, what's wrong?" She went over and pulled him into her. He bowed his head and sniffed, pulling out of his mother's grasp to get into his bag. He pulled out a note and handed it to her. "What's this? Why're you crying?" She pulled him into her again, not even looking at the note yet.

"I can't go," he cried.

"Can't go where?" She rubbed his back gently before handing the note to Ella. "What's it say?" She pulled him closer to her.

"It's a father/son event for school," she frowned. Kodi and Ella locked eyes while Ella gave her a sympathetic smile. Kodi's heart was breaking.

"I don't have a daddy. Why don't I have a daddy like everybody else?" He pulled back and sniffled again. Kodi wiped the pads of her thumbs over his cheeks to get rid of the tears.

"Let's have a talk baby." She carefully picked him up and carried him into the living room where they sat on the couch. She made him straddle her so he was facing her while Ella sat beside them and placed a hand gently against her back for support. "Some kids have a mommy and a daddy, some of two mommies, and some have two daddies. You have two mommies."