Chapter 18- Patience and The Extra mile

Mycroft rushed to open the door when he heard the car stopping. He found Tara wishing Thomas good night.

'Thank you, Thomas.' he said.

The older man smiled and nodded before leaving.

'Hello.' he kissed when they were finally alone.

'Hey.' she smiled brightly at him.

He looked at her bags and then at her. He just smiled and took the bags from her hand.

'You know it's just 2 days, right?' he asked with a smirk.

'Yes!' she said defensively.

'You really going to drag all that back and forth every time you spend the night?'

'Oh, you poor, simple man.' She gave him a fake pity look.

Nobody in the world had ever called Mycroft Holmes poor or simple. He just blinked at her.

'You think this just magically happens?' she asked, pointing to her entire appearance. She was always well-dressed and presentable, except when she was at work. Then she was just a flour-covered mess. 'This requires equipment.' She told him.

'Such as?' he drawled.

'Forgetting about clothing, underwear, shoes, lingerie for before, sweatpants for after, there's skincare and then make-up and hair...' she explained.

He raised his hand and stopped her. 'I got the point' he shook his head and chuckled, leading her inside.

'Hungry?' he asked as they walked in.

'Starving!' she exaggerated.

'Well! Why don't you go get settled in, and I'll set the table?'

'That would be wonderful' she kissed him, taking the bag from his hand she went into his bedroom to unpack.

Tara was taken by surprise when she entered his bathroom and found her favorite brand of essentials neatly arranged on the shelves. Everything was to her taste. After all, he was Mycroft Holmes, he always went the extra mile. She figured he remembered what she preferred from the times he spent the night at her apartment. She walked out of the bathroom and went straight to the dining room. He was standing in the dining room, setting the table with his back towards her. She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his waist.

'Thank you.' she whispered into his back.

'I thought I could make it easier for you to spend the weekend here' he turned his head to kiss the top of her head.

'You thought of everything.' she said with a smile as he turned to face her 'Oh, Mycroft!'

'I'm just being selfish. I want you to spend more time with me,' he joked and wrapped his arms around her waist.

'Well! You got it' She wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled him into a kiss.

Mycroft had cooked a very nice meal for her. When they are finished with dessert, Tara starts sliding her leg up Mycroft's pants. He looks up at her in shock, she just smirks at him as she continues. She liked seeing the iceman all flustered, to know that she had that effect on him. She moves closer to him, and her hand makes its way to Mycroft's pants. He stops it at its tracks, giving her a stern look. She pouts at him. He smiled and shook his head, letting her have her way. As she slips her hand into his pants, he looks away. With her thumb and index finger, she takes his chin and forces him to face her.

'Look at me.' she whispered sternly.

As he got closer, she slipped her hand out and made a run for it, teasing him. Mycroft was a lot taller than her so, she couldn't get far. He caught her by her wrist and pinned her against the wall, making her yelp.

'Do not tease me.' he warned her.

'Or what?' she challenged with a smirk.

He pushed himself on her, kissing her roughly. His tongue exploring every inch of her mouth. She wrapped her arms around his neck. She jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist, as he kissed her. He leads her to his bedroom. Halfway through, the realization dawns on her. She jumps off of him and runs to the bedroom, teasing him she shuts the door on his face.

'HEY.' he yelled at her in surprise.

He could hear her giggling on the other side.

'What did I tell you about teasing me?' he scolded her.

'Patience is a virtue, Mycroft. While it's bitter, its fruit is sweet.' she teased.

He chuckled 'I'm going to make you pay for that,' he said, changing his tone back to serious.

'I should hope so' she teased.

A minute later, she opened the door and stood, waiting for him to respond. She wore the new black lingerie that she had purchased just for Mycroft. He was mesmerized. He just stared at her with a smile.

'Like what you see Mr. Holmes?' she asked with a smirk. She leaned on the door and waited for him to come in.

'I more than like it.' he said as he made his way towards her, attacking her with kisses. She laughed with sheer joy at her small victory. He pushes her onto the bed and takes in every inch of her. He didn't just feel passion and lust for the woman lying on his bed, he felt more than that, which scared him a little. To think about the effect, she had on him. He shook the thought out of his mind, it was probably too soon. He turned his attention back to the matter at hand, taking his time to admire her body. The way he looked at her, she didn't just feel admired. He made her feel worshipped as he kissed every inch of her body. She brings her hand to his face, caressing it with her thumb. She has a sweet smile on her face all along. She wraps both her hands around his neck as she brings him into another kiss. Her hand finds its way to his hair. Once time has passed, and they have exhausted each other, he rolls over, falling on her side. She wraps her arms around his waist, laying her head on his chest. He wraps his arms around her shoulders, leaving a kiss on the crown of her head.

Thank you for reading!

If you like it, please vote. 😊