Thank You and Good Night!

Hey, Everyone!

In full disclosure, this is not a chapter; and if you're still reading it, thank you for hearing me out. I don't know why I started writing this book, perhaps I was bored of reading. I wanted something of my own imagination, something that would end on my terms. I started writing this book long before I started publishing. This book was my little secret. I shared it with my two best friends and accidentally screen shared it with a friend. It was hilarious. They encouraged me to post it, and I did. I didn't get as many views, or votes, or comments as I had initially hoped for, but I didn't stop and I kept writing because it brought me joy to write. As I wrote more and more, I fell in love with the characters I had created. Honestly, I fell in love with the villain too. I guess that is what writing is about. I wanted to write better, so I learned more, did research, and before I knew it I was really invested in this book. And that is why if you go back and read the first and last chapters you'll see a stark difference in the writing. I don't feel like going back and editing because it is a part of my journey. I used to spend countless hours on this book, writing it, editing, reading it over and over again. This was really special for me. It gave me a place to express myself. And so, I stopped caring about the views, votes, and comments. Because this book was really for me.

This book really made me appreciate all the other writers, not just here but everywhere. It takes a lot of time, effort, dedication, and commitment to write and continue writing it even when you're not getting any responses.

Thank you, Wattpad, for this platform, where I can write. I want to thank all my friends who acted as beta readers and editors. A big thank you to all the readers. Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting on this book. The last chapter of this book was dedicated to all of you. Thank you for coming on this journey with me.

This book ends here, but the story will continue on Eyes On You Book-2. I am doing this because this book already has over 50 chapters. I am working on Book-2, and I will start posting in a couple of weeks. I promise there is going to be a lot more drama and action. I can't wait to share it with you. So, if you want to be updated please follow me. Thank you for reading my book. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it. I'll be back soon.

Thank you and Good Night!

................