Chapter 19- The 2001 St Emilion and Paragliding

Paragliding:

'Tara' he yelled.

'What?!' she yelled back

'Can we please not do this?' he pleaded to her

'No'

'Tara, have you gone mad?' he yelled at her

'No, just a little crazy' she retorted

'There are a lot of other ways to die' he pleaded.

'Then let's try this one.' She grinned.

'Why?' her boyfriend whined

'You're the one that said and I quote 'we live together, we die together''

'Oh, come on?' he cried 'I am a bloody idiot' he said, cursing himself

'No, you're a wuss. Now get moving' she said as she pushed him off the cliff and parachute rose as they ran and jumped. As they glided through the mountains 'I love you, Sareen' she yelled.

...........

Mycroft stirred awake when he felt a cold hand on his shoulder. He smiled and turned to face the person, whose hand it was. He opened his eyes and gave her a sleepy smile. The sunlight shined brightly on her face, making it hard to see a part of her face. She beamed at him. She looked like she had been awake for quite some time, for there was no sleep in her eyes.

'Good Morning, Sleepy head' she said as she rose a little, resting her head on her hand, propped up on her elbow.

'Good Morning, dear' his voice groggy from sleep.

'We overslept' she whispered.

'Yes, we did' He blinked a little, trying to adjust to the brightness of his bedroom. He fixed his gaze on her, lost in thought. If the woman in front of him wasn't completely naked, he would've sworn the previous night had been nothing but an inappropriate but vivid dream. He smiled to himself as he let the memories creep into his head.

'What are you thinking?' she asked.

'Wondering if this a stupid dream' he told her as he brought his hand up to her face, cupping her cheek. His thumb caressing it as if making sure she was real.

She chuckled lightly and pinched his arm.

'What was that for?' he asked and laughed.

She laughed 'See. I am real. I am here for real. I am right here.' She told him with a smile.

He laughed and shook his head. 'Come here.' he said pulling her closer to him.

She smiled and snuggled into his chest, tucking her head under his chin. Her soft hair tickled his chin. He breathed in the scent of her hair. Lavender. His fingers played with her wavy hair, defeated by their silkiness as they kept slipping away.

'We should get up' he said.

'I want to stay here, like this for a while.' She told him. She wanted to stay in this moment forever, not wanting it to ever end. She embraced his warmth, snuggling deeper.

'We really should get up' Mycroft told her.

'Just one more minute' she said, tightening her embrace.

He sighed and stayed in bed with her. The room was completely silent. The only thing that was heard was their breathing. That was until Tara's stomach rumbled.