Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₁ ₋ ₐwₐₖₑₙ

-Story will continue in third person because I'm too lazy to change it lol-

-

"Ah, I knew it!"

"The light feels best in the flesh!"

-

Eyelids slowly fluttered opened to reveal blue irises hiding behind it. The short girl sat up from her sleeping position and surveyed the area. Once she deemed it was safe, she went over to the window to admire the scenery.

Her dark hair flowed through the wind that was entering through the abandoned building's windows. The year was 2018. Three years since she escaped the old and dry ropes she was tied to in the underground prison-like basement.

Since the sorcerers didn't realize that there was another soul in Alluka's body, they didn't seal Nanika away as well. Allowing her to still be able to stay in her hosts body even after 1000 years. Strangely enough, when Alluka removed the ropes that was bound to her. She started to feel refreshed and it felt like she had started aging again.

Just slower.

It was quickly explained when Nanika had told her that she had become part curse when they were sealed. Alluka doesn't age as quickly and received a larger amount of cursed energy. One thing that didn't change though, was her appearance. Her dark black hair stayed the same, as well with her eyes and body frame.

"Since we don't need food anymore, we can travel around Tokyo again?"

Nanika's voice echoed through Alluka's head. Another thing they received was the loss of a regular appetite. It was convenient that they didn't need to eat, but she did miss feeling of the need to eat. Alluka nodded and removed her self from the window and walked out the door of the quite small, but still decently big building.

The sorcerers didn't even try to change her clothes and sealed her away with the clothes she had on.

-Flashback-

When Alluka woke up she was greeted with extremely old looking talismans and with small candles that looked like they needed to be replaced every now and then. Alluka looked down onto her hands to see them bound together. She easily removed the bindings and stood up to stretch from her small...nap.

Instantly she felt pretty refreshed, just like when you get out of a cold shower.

It was strange she thought, but shrugged it off. She walked over to the nearby door and gently pushed it opened. Flinching, when she heard the loud creaking, but walked out without much trouble.

She found a flight of stairs and decided to walk up it, only to be presented with another strangely lit room.

With enough trial and error, the short girl peered through another door before walking through. Instantly, she was presented by a cold breeze and had to cover her eyes from the strong wind.

She looked around her and all she deduced was that she was in some sort of...temple? But her gut didn't believe that, and Nanika practically yelled at her to go and run before she gets caught. Her eyes widened and she slapped a hand over her mouth when she saw a man walking near.