✨₁₀ₖ ₛₚₑcᵢₐₗ✨

Sorry that this is late. I lost my motivation in literally anything and my other chapter, I didn't like so I scrapped it. Enjoy these one shots/au's though! Jujutsu kaisen pictures have been provided by shiggyyyy from their book Baby Gojo! Go check it out it's FANTASTIC.

-

"She's good at deceiving people

"She's good at deceiving people."
-

Itadori barged in to Megumi's room, making the dark haired boy look up from what he was doing. "Fushiguro!" He called. "Come help! It's an emergency! Alluka's unstoppable!"

Megumi furrowed his brows. "What are you talking about?" Itadori started flailing his arms, showing his distress. "It's been an hour and we haven't been able to beat Alluka at Uno! She keeps tricking us! Not even Gojo can beat her!"

Megumi's eye twitched in irritation. "Was that what all the commotion was?" The dark haired boy stared dumbfounded at Itadori. "Y- yeah? But we need another person who can help," Itadori explained. A sigh escaped Megumis lips.

Megumi pocketed his phone and stood up from his bed. "Fine,"

The boys walked through the hall and entered the cafeteria where Nobara was interrogating Alluka. "What other tricks do you have up your sleeve?!"

"Aha..." Alluka scratched her cheek. "Well, it's a game of deception, isn't it? You need to trick players into thinking you have the upper hand," She explained.

"Well that's not what you did last round, you acted all weird then you had this other look on your face!" Nobara accused, pointing a finger at Alluka, making her let a nervous giggle out. "I got Fushiguro!" Itadori announced.

Gojo put his hands together. "Great! Now we can defeat her!" Gojo said cockily. He gave his students each seven cards, then handed out seven for himself. And the games begun.

Gojo placed a yellow 2 in the middle, giving Megumi his turn which he placed a yellow 4. Itadori placed a green 4, making the color change, but also making Nobara groan. "Couldn't you do a different color?" Nobara complained, reaching for the stack of cards.

"Sorry," Itadori apologized

When it was Alluka's turn, she stared at her seven cards in her hands deciding on a card to play. She was going to reveal her plus 2, but decided against it and placed a green 2 instead.

Itadori let a breath out that he didn't know he was holding. It was going to be a long night.

A few rounds later Gojo, Megumi, Itadori, and Nobara started whispering amongst each other. Though, it was useless since Alluka had expert hearing. "Just place the plus four! Then we can change the color," Nobara whispered to Itadori.