Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₄ ₋ fₒᵣcₑd

-

Gojo watched as Alluka slowly woke up from her slumber and started evaluating the area before her eyes landed on him. Yaga had tasked him to watch over the cursed child, which he yapped about a bit before accepting.

"What time is it-?" Alluka asked, her morning voice evident that she had just woke up. "Just after 8:45," Gojo provided. Alluka nodded as she tore her gaze away from the blindfolded man and shifted her position on the bed.

"You know, the higher ups wanted you to be executed just like Itadori," Gojo started monologuing, "They wanted to get rid of you right on the spot when I reported that I had found you. They shut up real quick when I asked what you had actually done besides working with Sukuna. Apparently they didn't have any real evidence that you have done anything bad," Gojo grinned at the look of realization they gave him.

"Is that so?"

The higher ups had demanded for her to be executed, but didn't have any evidence that she participated in the destruction that Sukuna caused so she was partially off the hook. Gojo knew that one slip up and immediate death would be waiting for her, it seemed like Alluka knew that too.

She might have been associated with Sukuna, but she seemed a genuinely nice girl to hang out with. Gojo didn't want someone like that to perish just because they were connected to someone bad. Heck, they knew almost nothing about her too. They only recently learned her name and could only decipher her age because of how she looked.

Another thing they didn't know was her cursed technique. Sure, many of the sorcerers that fought Sukuna witnessed it, but they didn't have a solid estimate of what it's capability was. A major disadvantage for them.

And that was how Alluka would like keep it.

"Today, the first years have a mission," Gojo said. "You've been tasked to accompany them," Alluka sat up from the sudden information and looked at the shaman while he crossed his arms.

"You're not going with them? What kind of teacher are you?" Alluka stared at him. Gojo waved her comment off. "I have a business trip to go to," Gojo answered vaguely.

'I never knew the sorcerers were this careless' Gojo couldn't hear Nanika's comment, but Alluka couldn't help but agree with her.

"What grade is the curse anyway?"

"It's a curse womb. Said to be a special grade,"

Alluka whipped her head back to the laid back shaman, her left eye twitching. "Ehhh?! And who was the psychopath that allowed this?! Do they know what they're dealing with?" Gojo sighed.

"Ijichi will inform them. I'm sure they will be fine,"

Oh, how wrong he was.

-

"Our window verified the curse womb three hours ago. Once 90 percent were successfully evacuated, they made a call to seal off the center," Ijichi informed, his gaze away from the students and half-curse. "Citizens between a 500-meter radius have been evacuated, as well,"

"Ijichi-san, question. What's a 'window' here?" Itadori asked, raising his hand up. "A window is a member of Jujutsu Tech that can see curses. They aren't sorcerers, though"

"Oh, okay," his voice still held some confusion.

"Let's continue," Ijichi called. "Detainee block 2. At present, five detainees remain there with the curse womb. If the curse womb is the type that metamorphoses, we predict it will become a special-grade cursed spirit,"