Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₂ ₋ ₒₙ ₜₕₑ ₗₒₒₛₑ

"Under jujutsu regulations, Itadori Yuuji,"

"I will exorcise you as a curse!"

-

Alluka was about to interfere in the two boys conversation when she saw the pink haired male, she learned as Itadori, lift his arms in the air stopping Fushiguro.

"Wait, really, I'm just fine!" Itadori protested. "More importantly, you and I are pretty beat up. Let's go to a hospital," Alluka could see that Fushiguro was having a hard time deciding what do to, the shadows around him still moving actively.

She decided that if it escalated any further she would have to step in.

"What's the situation?" A third voice asked. Alluka narrowed her eyes at the third party. He had strange white hair with a blindfold covering his eyes, wearing a similar attire as Fushiguro.

'Another sorcerer? How troublesome, especially a Gojo' During her time being on the loose, she knew he was a Gojo was because of the rumors and stories she heard running around.

The man proclaiming to be the strongest. The equal between good or bad.

The honored one.

The shadows around Fushiguro dissipated as he looked back at the third party. "Gojo-sensei?! Why are you here?" Fushiguro slightly relaxed his balled up fists.

Gojo put up his hand, greeting the bleeding male. "Hey. I wasn't planning on coming," he shoved his hand into his pocket and leaned down to the boys height, pulling out a phone. "But man, you're rough up. I should show the second years,"

"Face this way," Gojo grinned. "The higher ups wouldn't shut up with a special-grade cursed object gone missing. So, I stopped by while doing some sightseeing,"

"So, did you find it?"

Fushiguro looked down onto the ground when Itadori started to speak up. "Um...Sorry, but I ate it," Gojo looked dumbfounded. "For real?"

"For real,"
"For real,"

Both boys said simultaneously. Gojo stared at the pink haired male and walked up to him. He brought his face close to the other boy and inspected him, hand on his chin. "Hmm," Gojo chuckled, "Damn, it really did combine with you,"

"That's hilarious. Anything off with your body?" He asked. "Not particularly," Itadori answered. Gojo stared off into the distance, the same direction where Alluka was. She didn't doubt that he knew she was there.

"Can you swap out with Sukuna?" Gojo tasked.

"Sukuna?"

"The curse you ate,"

"Oh...Yeah, I think I can do that,"

"Then, give us ten seconds," Gojo said, stretching his legs, "Once ten second are up, come back to us," Itadori immediately started protesting. "But..."

"Don't worry. I'm the strongest,"

'There's that line again' Alluka rolled her eyes.

"Megumi, hold on to this," Said boy looked down onto the bag that was handed to him. "What is it?" Gojo continued stretching. "Kikufuku from kikusian. It's sendai's specialty, and it's super good," Gojo smiled, "I recommend the zunda and cream flavor,"

'So it's Megumi Fushiguro, Itadori Yuuji, and a Gojo. Not a bad bunch'

Megumi looked pretty dumbfounded as he looked at the bag. "It's not a souvenir. I'm going to eat it on the bullet train home," Unbeknownst to the dark haired male, tattoos started appearing on Itadori's chest and body. Sukuna leaped up in the air, aiming an attack on the older sorcerer.

"Kikufuku's not like other souvenir..." he trailed off. Megumi closed his eyes from the large impact. When he opened them, green eyes stared into red ones. "And the whipped cream inside is simply exquisite," Gojo rated, sitting on Sukuna's back.

Sharp black nails were ready to plunge into the white haired sorcerer when he suddenly disappeared. Only to appear again when Sukuna stood up from the impact of the cement. Each attack was blocked by Gojo continuously disappearing, only to reappear in different spots.

Even if Gojo whispered the next words, Alluka was able to pick it up because of her sharp ears. "My student is watching, so I'm gonna show off a little,"

Sukuna turned around to attack the sorcerer once more, when suddenly his hand was grabbed and the sorcerer hit the curse directly in the face with his elbow. Sending Sukuna in the air slightly. 'He's unbelievably fast? No, that's not it...' Sukuna opposed in his mind.

Gojo swung his fist, sending the curse flying with a very impactful halt. Slightly breaking the concrete roof. "For crying out loud...you jujutsu sorcerers were always trouble, no matter what the era!" With a fistful of dark cursed energy, Sukuna brought down his hand onto the roof. Creating a big crash and breaking nearby windows.
(Please excuse the horrible fight scenes, I tried making it better but I still don't like it 😭😭)

With a swipe of his hand he cleared the smoke obscuring his vision and smiled at the destruction he created. "Though that doesn't matter much to me," Sukuna's eyes widened at what he saw. A smile was plastered onto the shamans face as he looked perfectly fine. "Seven...eight...nine...should be time," in the background Megumi sighed.

Sukuna's eyes started closing as the tattoos started disappearing as well. Instantly, his head was brought up when Itadori regained his control. "Oh, was everything okay?" He asked straight away.

Gojo let the hovering rocks fall to the ground. "I'm shocked. You really can control it," Gojo complimented. "He's kind of annoying, though," Itadori said, hitting his head with his hand, "I can hear his voice,"

"It's a miracle that's all he's doing,"

Gojo walked up to Itadori and placed his index and middle finger into on Itadoris forehead. Immediately causing him to loose consciousness. Gojo caught the boy before he fell down onto the ground.

"What did you do?" Megumi asked. "Knocked him out," Gojo answered truthfully. "If he isn't possessed by when he wakes up, he might have potential for a vessel,"

"Now, I have a question for you,"

"What should we do with him?"

Megumi thought for a moment before answering. "Even if he is a vessel, jujutsu regulations demand Itadori to be executed," Megumi looked at his teacher, "However...I don't want to let him die," Gojo looked at his student thoughtfully. "Your personal feelings?"

Megumi agreed. "Yes. Please do something about this," Gojo chuckled before lifting Itadori's limp body over his shoulder. "Now it's a request from a precious student," he gave Megumi a thumbs up, "Leave it to me!" Gojo turned his head to where Alluka was hiding.

"Now what should we do with our little stalker?"

As if on cue, Alluka took that chance to warp away from the scene before they could capture her. "I thought we were going to catch the two of them in one day," Gojo pursed his lips.

"That's too bad,"

-

A/N: Another chapter done! This might be a bit rushed, but I hope you beautiful readers enjoyed this one. Please excuse my horrible fight scenes though, it was quite a challenge to find words or synonyms for it. Anywho! Comment what you think on the chapter or any spelling mistakes! I am really feeding you guys with these updates, aren't I?

I'll see whoever that decides to read this, in the next chapter!

-rei