Chapter 19

Calli

Snarls, growls, gnashing teeth. A huge grey wolf with glowing yellow eyes. A bigger black wolf with white paws. Finn! Did I yell his name? I didn’t mean to. He looks at me, distracting him from the giant wolf barreling at him. It pounces and locks its jaw around his throat. It’s head thrashing until Finn stops moving.

Finn!

“Finn!” I yell, panting sitting straight up in bed.

“Calli, baby what’s wrong?” he says as he runs into my room. I take him in, standing shirtless and perfect but with worry in his eyes. Tears threaten my own eyes and I hold my arms out to him like a child. He rushes to me and scoops me into his strong arms, thick bands of corded muscle wrapped tightly around me. I’ve never felt safer.

“Just a dream.” I say quietly.

“Well, I’m hoping it wasn’t a sex dream because they shouldn’t end like that.” He says chuckling, but there is still apprehension in his voice.

“No. That yellow eyed wolf killed you.” He let’s out a puff of air and tightens his arms around me, rocking me gently and planting kisses along the crown of my head.

“Nah, that rogue had nothing on me. Especially not with you there. I would have killed anything that threatened you.” He says, his voice dropping a few octaves and becoming gravely.

I look into his eyes, and they are nearly pitch black, causing me to gasp and pull away a little. He shakes his head and looks back at me with the green and brown eyes I have grown attached to.

“Sorry. Titan was pushing forward. He’s very protective of you.” He says with a smile. I relax into him and peck kisses along his collar bone. His chest rumbles a little and I look at him again.

“I like that.” He murmurs in my ear and I shiver against him. He chuckles and kisses my forehead before he stands and deposits me in the bathroom.

“Get ready. We have plans today.” He spins me around and dips me gently like we’re dancing, and I can barely keep up with him.

“What are we doing?” I ask breathlessly while he starts the shower.

“You said you wanted to go see my pack. So, we’re going.” He smiles brightly and his eyes darken as he slips his overlarge t-shirt off of my body.

“God damn girl. You are fucking gorgeous.” He says quietly as he appraises my naked body. I feel my skin heat every where his eyes touch, and I long for his fingers to caress every inch of my body.

“More gorgeous than Scarlett Johansson?” I ask breathlessly. He chuckles and skims his calloused palms over the smooth skin of my hips before drawing me closer.

“Scar Jo has nothing on you, my little love.” He whispers in my ear before attacking my mouth with a firm kiss.

I lean into him and moan wantonly into his mouth, circling my hands around his neck and sneaking my fingers into his hair to grip them firmly. He grunts and his grip on my hips tightens until I feel myself lifted into the air. He places me in the shower, the warm water almost feels cool against my heated skin. He takes off his shorts and climbs in with me, pinning me to the tiled wall. The ice cold of the tile contrasts with the flaming heat of his body against mine, forcing my nerve endings to come to life and sensitize me against every touch. His mouth devoured mine like he would never taste me again, thrusting his tongue in and out and I nipped and sucked on his delicious lower lip. His hands traced my body until they reached my heated core, swiping gently at the sensitive nub between my lower lips until my knees buckled and I needed his strength to keep me upright.

“Do you want me to take care of you, baby?” He asks in my ear.

“Yes, please.” He let’s out a strained sound and kisses his way down my body until he is on his knees in front of me.

I look down at him and meet his eyes, his pupils blown wide with lust and awe as he traces every inch of me with his fingertips. He lifts my leg over his shoulder and leans in, licking and tasting me. A groan of satisfaction leaves him and the vibration of it against me makes my hips buck forward all by themselves. He dives deep within my folds, first with his tongue and then one large thick finger, made wet both by the warm water and my arousal.

I moan loudly as my fingers find his hair again. My grip there and his around my leg are the only things keeping me upright at this point.

“Finn!” I cry out as I circle my hips on his generous tongue. He growls deep in his chest, enjoying his name from my mouth.

The pressure builds as he devours me, and I feel him burrow a little deeper within my soul. Our connection even brighter and stronger than before. I know it’s not just from this physical intimacy, but everything we have shared over the last day. I feel closer to him, more open and unashamed of everything from my body to my past.

I tip my head back against the tile and close my eyes. He slips another finger inside of me, and the slight burn that comes from the stretch sends me over the edge and I orgasm violently against his face and hand. I scream is name, over and over while he clings to me, trying to keep me from falling.

After my brain reenters my body, he sets my foot back on the ground, but kisses along my navel and hips, not standing from his position.

“I could watch you come all day.” He says with an arrogant smile. I laugh loudly, both from the satisfaction on his face and the endorphins still running through my body. He stands and kisses me hard, sharing my taste with me. It makes me hungry for more. Without a word, I retake his place on the shower floor and grip his hard member in my hand firmly. He cries out both from surprise and pleasure.

I don’t wait for him to adjust, I plunge him all the way to the back of my throat with one quick, firm movement. He gasps and shudders.

“Fuck, baby.” He groans as his hand finds the back of my head. He thrusts gently as I bob over him, taking him as deeply as I can. Tears spring in my eyes, but the sounds he’s making are more than enough to make up for the momentary discomfort. He tastes salty and virile on my tongue. I pure mix of man and Finn that I want to memorize and keep locked away forever.

“God, your mouth is incredible.” He murmurs. I look up at him, and his eyes are closed. I wonder if that is how I looked to him. Serene, joyful, and completely trusting.

Because while I may be the one on my knees, he is completely under my power.

I slow down a little, sensing he is getting close. I want this to last. He becomes inpatient, attempting to increase the speed of his thrusts. I push back on his hips, forcing them against the wall. He could easily overpower me, but we both know he won’t. He stays where I put him and allows me to lazily lick my way from the base of his cock to the tip, before slowly sheathing him with my mouth again.

“Calli, you’re killing me.” He groans and I feel his legs begin to shake.

“I want you to come in my mouth, baby. I want to feel you sliding down my throat.” I murmur to him.

His head snaps down and his eyes open wide just in time for him to watch me take him all the way to the hilt down my throat. He growls again and I tighten around him.

“I’m coming.” He groans as I feel spurts of warm liquid shoot into my mouth. I swallow them greedily, not stopping until I’ve licked him clean.

Finn practically collapses on the floor next to me and pulls me into his lap, kissing me and holding me tightly.

“I’ve never come that hard in my life.” He says breathlessly while staring at me in disbelief.

“Glad I could return the favor then. I thought I was going to pass out.” He chuckles and kisses my cheek.

“My legs are jell-o babe. You’re gonna have to bathe me.” He says as he grins seductively.

I giggle and reach for his body wash, which he has started leaving here, and cleanse him tenderly before shampooing his hair. I straddle him while he sits against the shower wall and shampoo his hair, taking extra time to massage his scalp. He leans forward, resting his head on my chest and his hands on my hips as he makes quiet sounds of contentment.

"I love you, Calli."