Chapter 25

Calli

Finn and I spent the afternoon packing up some things for me to take to our new house. I figured might as well jump in with both feet and move in together. This way we can spend every night together.

"Baby, you don't need that." Finn says pointing to the mixer in my hands.

"Um, yes I do. How do you think I make those bomb ass chocolate chip cookies?" I say eyeing him.

"There's a mixer at the house already."

"Yeah, but it's not THIS mixer." I explain.

How much simpler can I make this?

"Calli, a mixer is a mixer." Finn says getting exasperated. 

"Oh really? How would you feel if I said a dick is a dick so it doesn't matter who's I use? Huh? I'm not cheating on my mixer with another one." I narrow my eyes at him daring him to argue.

He scoffs and takes my mixer, putting it in a box for the truck.

Good boy.

"Will you sell your house?" Finn asks and I shrug.

"One of my friends is a real estate agent, she said the market isn't great right now and I should probably wait a few months."

"You already talked to a real estate agent?" Finn asks me surprised and I smile at him.

"I always like to be prepared." He crosses my bedroom over to me and sweeps me up into his arms, kissing me sweetly.

"You were always going to come be with me, weren't you? You just liked to see me sweat you little vixen." I giggle and kiss all along his jaw.

"I wasn't sure until you said you would never tell me no." Finn rolls his eyes but smiles at me.

"I was in a lust filled haze about to get laid. I would have said just about anything at that point." I scoff and pull away from him.

"So you didn't mean anything you said last night?" I ask incredulously and Finn pulls me back into him and sucks on my mark, making my knees go weak.

"Of course I meant every word. I'm just saying I would have agreed to just about anything. It actually scares me a little. No woman should have so much power." I grin proudly at him and kiss him hard.

"Let's have ice cream for lunch. And remember. You can't say no." I tease. Finn sighs deeply and kisses me.

"I'm never going to live that down." He says as he grabs his keys to run to the ice cream shop.

We finish getting the things I really want to have with me and load up his truck before going to the grocery store.

"We should invite Ian, Layla, Penny and Cam over for dinner." I suggest to Finn and he agrees with me.

"I mind linked them and they're all coming. I'll have Ian add you to the pack link tonight. Then I can send you images of all the dirty things I wanna do to you." He says smiling at me. I giggle and reach out for his hand. He holds it gently on his lap and for a moment I think this is what paradise feels like.

After we enter the store, we split up and I find everything I need for shrimp linguini Alfredo, garlic bread and ceaser salad. I find Finn in the snack aisle and look in the cart.

"Why do you need five boxes of cereal?" I ask him curiously.

"Because I like to mix them together. Fruity pebbles with frosted flakes is amaze balls."

"Are you sure you're twenty four?" I ask him cheekily and he smiles at me.

"We all like weird things.  What's something weird you eat?" He asks and I take a moment to think about it.