Chapter 94

The song sounded as if it was close to ending

It was a nice dance while it lasted, she had to give props to him for having the idea.

Alois twirled her once more, ber back meeting his chest as he wrapped his arms around her. Cheyenne hummed "I didn't think I would have this much fun"

The blonde tilted his head into her's as they swayed "The fun's just beginning, my Love"

"Your Highness"

Alois let out a hum as they still swayed, not yet letting her go or lifting his head.

"The Earl Phantomhive has arrived"

The girl opened her eyes a small bit "Ciel?"

But, Alois sat his hand over them an looked up himself, smiling at the two as they stepped in as well "Ciel, it's been awhile, hasn't it?"

Ciel glared at Alois as he stood there with her, hugging her from behind like he was her Lover.

Cheyenne sat her hand on Alois's and moved it, peaking out to see Ciel and Sebastian. Cheyenne smiled at them and gave them a wave. Sebastian smiled back at her as a response while Ciel nodded at her "Cheyenne.."

"Get a good look, Ciel" Alois turned his body a bit, the girl moving with him. He smiled sinisterly

"This might be the last time you see her"

Cheyenne looked up to Alois curiously as he tightened his hold on her above her torso. Ciel took a deep breath as Alois let her go, sitting his hands on his hips "And what are you doing here anyway? I am busy, as you can see" He lift a hand the girl's way as the room still stayed in its dimly lit way.

Ciel stepped forward "You requested that I come. You sent a letter, this one to be exact"

Alois lift a brow and snatched the paper away that Ciel held. He opened it and read it over, skimming to see what this meant. The hand writing was right and everything, even the signature. He scoffed "I never invited you. When would I ever? Claude!"

The Butler looked to his Master as Alois held the paper higher "Did you do this?" Claude lift his head "I had nothing to do with this, Sir. I only write letters per your request"

Ciel narrowed his eye "You didn't write it..." Alois shook his head "No, of course not!"

Ciel looked to Cheyenne as she stood there and looked at the floor. He stepped forward, walking up to her and stopping as soon as they came face to face. Cheyenne smiled at him "Hey, Ciel"

Ciel stared at her and then sat his hand on her shoulder "He hasn't hurt you, has he?"

"N--I can't believe you would say such a thing!"

Alois pushed Ciel away from her, standing in front of the girl as he glared at the blue haired Male "How dare you! How could you even think that!" Cheyenne lift a hand "Alois, I don't th--No one can trust a Spider. Who knows what could've happened to her while she's been here"

Ciel stepped forward yet again but, Claude sat a hand on his shoulder to stop him. Ciel growled "Let go of me!" Sebastian pushed Claude's hand away and tossed him a glare. Cheyenne licked her lips as they grew chapped. She was nervous. She didn't want them to fight "Well, my stay hasn't been so bad. It's been fine"

Ciel looked to her and gave her a long stare "Are you sure? You're not lying to cover his mess, are you?" Alois 'hmpf'd' in offense but Cheyenne just smiled "How about Ciel and Sebastian stay over for the Night. Maybe this little mystery letter thing wants that. It'll be like a fun little slumber party!"