Chapter 52

Cheyenne lift up a shaky finger "B-But, me and UT were gonna chill--"

Everyone looked to the door, seeing....

"Oh uhm...Is this a bad time?"

Everyone sweatdropped at the Man as he stood at the door

Everyone sweatdropped at the Man as he stood at the door. Cheyenne pursed her lips as her eyes widened 'Ooo! Another red head!' Undertaker stood and walked out, patting his shoulder "Mr. Winfod, 'ello, good mornin'. Come along, she's in 'ere" The Male nodded and walked along with Undertaker. However, an arm yanked Cheyenne away from Grell and to Undertaker.

She gave them a salute as they stepped behind a door, hearing Grell whine and stomp his feet.

Cheyenne walked next to the two in the dark little area. She couldnt see much but, all she did was look around. Cheyenne scrunched her face at a stare on her. Looking back, she noticed the Male next to Undertaker quickly look down. Cheyenne slowly brought her head back to place, watching the walls continuously fade away into darkness.

~

"'ere she is"

Undertaker walked over to a Coffin, lifting it up to show a Woman with brown puffy hair that could pass for black, dark brown skin and full dark lips. She looked so pretty with the blush and eye shadow on her face.

Cheyenne's eyes widened 'Whoa...There are actual Black folk here besides myself. Wonder where they all are..' Mr. Winford smiled down at the Woman "Still as beautiful as ever..."

"Sorry for me to ask but..."

The two looked Cheyenne's way while she stared dead at the red head as he looked back down to the Woman in hesitation "What happened?"

Mr. Winford licked his chapped lips before looking back to Cheyenne "She was my friend. We've know each other for about a few Years. But, those killings had came. With the Wolf prints. I had told her to stay inside with her Family and I but she left for her Work and..." Cheyenne looked him over and then back to the Woman as silence slowly came over the group. She stared at the dark skinned Woman 'Poor soul, Tucker had got 'er. And she looked so pretty too! Why couldn't she live longer! Fuck you, Tucker! Like, bruh...'

"Seems that the Killer didn't harm her as bad as the others. I had to make the Caskets closed for how badly he treated their faces"

Undertaker glanced at Cheyenne under his bangs as he closed the Coffin "I wonder why..."

~

Just when Cheyenne stepped out of the back door she had just found. It looked like a little ally. Undertaker was still busy with that new fellow so she had to find something to do. So, she took out her earbuds and stuck them in, letting some music take control.

Cheyenne twirled a bit as she stood in the ally "Daddy used to take me walkin' down the street" She twirled in the other direction "Daddy used to take my hand say 'Follow me'" Closing her eyes, she danced along to what she sang, listening to the music that played through her earbuds.