Chapter 110

Cheyenne rubbed her chin "Hm...If you know me, say something they don't know"

Undertaker chuckled "Well, you have a high sex driv--Not like that!"

As he laughed, she glared at him while the others stood confused and oblivious. Undertaker then lift up a finger "You have a Nephew"

A scoff was made as Grell rolled his eyes "A Nephew, so what"

"I never told anyone I had one"

They looked to her as she stared at Undertaker "...My Sister wanted to keep him a secret, she didn't even start showing pictures of him till later.."

"Come to think of it,"

Alois tapped his chin as he furrowed his brows "You only said you had two Nieces and that was it..."

Cheyenne blinked and stared at him with wide eyes "....A..Anything else?"

He hummed "Memphis died on your Birthday"

Ciel tilted his head "Memphis? Who.." Cheyenne looked down as a frown came to her face. Undertaker shrugged "Memphis was her Dog. The cutest little thing. It's a shame he died on her nineth Birthday"

A crushing feeling came to the girl as she stood there

"You've been there the whole time!?"

Cheyenne gripped her head and looked up "All the shit you've seen me do!" She bent down as she inwardly screamed "The second hand fucking embarrassment! Ahhh!"

Ronald sweatdropped at this while Charles Grey shook his head.

She can never take anything serious

"Hehehe!"

Undertaker lift his head just a bit and smiled "Oh, my Little Doll, you always know when to cool the tension"

sniff

He looked down to the two Boys next to him and 'aww'd', bending down by the waist "Why the long faces? I thought you two would feel happy after what you accomplished"

Cheyenne looked back, her heart breaking at the sight of Gerald crying and rubbing his face. But, it was Jack that made her face them completely

He rarely cried

Only once did she see tears from him

"....I'm sorry.."

Jack sniffed yet again as tears poured down his cheeks "I-I didn't think...I didn't think we would grow attached to you.." He turned slightly as Gerald hugged him "We just needed the money! I'm sorry!"

Cheyenne stared at them as her eyes softened even more. It wasn't there fault. They were just Children after all

"Now that everyone's been refreshed,"

Cheyenne looked ahead as Undertaker smiled

"How about we find something fun to do"

"RUN!"

The group looked to her before they ran to the sides at the sudden feel of something smashing on the ground.

Alois slowly opened his eyes before gasping at the long line of cracked flooring "W-Wha..."

"U...Undertaker.."

The silverette stared back at Ciel as he gaped at him

"He's a Reaper!?"

William hummed "I should've known.." The red head next to him nodded "That phosphorescent glow is a dead give away"

Undertaker chuckled "Well, it feels nice to hear that again. It has been a while after all"