Chapter 28

sLasH

The person stopped infront of Cheyenne, soon holding a spot and backing up. Claude looked at the two with wide eyes. Ciel and Sebastian soon stopped once the saw the girl standing there, arm extended to the her persur. A sharp Chef's knife in her grasp as it plunged itself into the shoulder of her attacker.

She ripped it out and swung the knife across his chest, watching as he grunted and fell back, sitting his hands on his chest. Cheyenne walked over to his body and kicked him "Bitch....You good?"

The person coughed and sent her a small smile, one that was barley seen in the darkness "So, he was right..." He closed his eyes, coughing a bit more. Ciel ran closer, eye strained on the short girl as he yanked her back "Cheyenne! Are you alright?" She looked back to him with a smile and nodded "Yup! I used this" Cheyenne passed him the weapon with no ounce of shame at all. Holding up the bloodied knife, he slightly gawked at her "W-When did you get ahold of this!?" She shrugged "I took it before we left. Thought I might had to use it. As you can see," The cloaked Male heavied in a few breaths as he sat there "I was proven right" Sebastian and Claude observed the fallen Male as he breathed.

"He will be alright. Just a few bandages. It's close to a paper cut. That last strike didnt hit any important organs, just skin" Ciel nodded and narrowed his eye as he stared the Male down "Well, he isn't in condition to answer any questions. We'll have to patch him up and ask when he's ready" Cheyenne gave Ciel wide eyes as he turned "YOU DIDNT DO THAT SHIT FOR ME!"

"This isnt about you"

"Still!"

~

Claude looked down to the short girl as she wiped the blood away. She looked over to see if there was anymore blood.

"I came to visit y'know. Kinda sucked since you weren't there"

Claude smirked "Was my Lady worried for me?" Cheyenne laughed and hugged him, looking up at him as her chin sat on his chest "Of course, dumbass.." He fluffed her hair as they stared back at each other. She hummed "You ever listen to Versace On The Floor?" Claude shook his head "Is this another song from your world?" She nodded with a smirk "Yup, and I know the perfect time and place to listen to it, if you know what I mean" The ravenette turned her head away "Shouldn't you do such a thing with a lover?" Cheyenne looked the Demon up and down "I can say the same thing to you"

"If you both are finished with your little staring contest, we'd like to hurry and return to the Manor"

Cheyenne grumbled and glared at Sebastian, laying her head on Claude's chest "Ugh, bruh. I wanna stay with Claudie" Sebastian's closed eyed smile seemed to give her small chills "Miss Gilmore, I'm sure you wouldn't want to be in trouble, now would you" She narrowed her eyes at him till she finally let go of Claude and crossed her arms "Fine then.."

A small smirk came to her lips as she grabbed Claude's tie and pulled him down, placing a kiss on his cheek and walking off with a smug expression. Sebastian gave her a frown as she walked passed him. Now, that only leaves the two Demons. Claude gave him an emotionless stare till he backed away and left.

I can practically see them flipping each other off-

Sebastian, ticked with everything that had happened today, scoffed and 'hmpf'd', walking away and to the carriage. As soon as he stepped in, he looked Cheyenne's way, the man in his grasp "I thought you've never been shown such affection" She shrugged with a smile "True, but I love teasin' people"

Ciel looked back and forth at the two, confusion present "What?"

~

Cheyenne stared at the Male as he laid in the bed. Why in the hell was he trying to capture her? Was he the one that impersonated Claude? He looked shorter than the one that impersonated Grell. It just didnt make any sense.

"Who are you.."

The Male sat in the bed, motionless. She sighed and looked out the window, the grey skies clearly showing. It was probably going to rain again. Nothing new.

"Xander..."

She froze and look back over to the boy. He shifted in the bed and sat up "My name is Xander..." His eyes opened, showing a mix of brown and blue. He put a hand to his shoulder and winced, his light brown skin looking a bit paler than usual. He sent a nervous smile Cheyenne's way, his brown curls bopping on his head.

"Xander Gilmore, if that helps.."

Who do you think he is exactly?