Chapter 36

Cheyenne took two good steps back "C-Claude! What the fuck!?"

The Butler's body came all together and through the ooze as he stepped down and nudged his glasses, going up to the girl "You scared the shit out of me"

"I was there.."

Cheyenne squinted her eyes "Yeah, no shit. The Queen was sleeping in the room"

Cheyenne laughed with the Queen as she did her hair. But, once she looked back in the mirror, there was a lump there on the bed...

"She was sleeping. I dont even know how she didn't hear us. Plus, the Queen doesnt always carry around that sad look. She usually smiles" Cheyenne crossed her arms "It couldn't have been her either w--That is not what I ment.."

A finger was placed under her chin, forcing her head up. A thumb came and rubbed her lips, the feeling of them nearly making shivers go down his spine "Dare you put these on another man?"

Cheyenne shoved his hands away, holding his arms by his wrist "My guy, you good?" Claude did the last thing he could think of so he couldn't hurt her. He blew in her face. It's very effective! Cheyenne let him go, rubbing her eyes and blinking in confusion "You let that lowlife touch you, kiss you, lick you, pleasure you..."

Cheyenne's eyes widened, so that's what he was talking about "Dont blame me, I wanted to do it the old fashion way and go to a ball. Phantomhive and bitch face Michaelis made me almost get fucked, not me"

"Dont mention their names when I'm present"

Cheyenne narrowed her eyes as she held her daggers tighter just in case "Claude...You sure you good? I got my presents for y'all but I'll have t--"

The Butler slammed her to the wall, his nails digging into her arms

"Pay attention to me"

Cheyenne looked both left and right, what the fuck did he mean? She always gave him attention

"Look at me, notice me, hug me, kiss me, love me.."

The feeling of something sliding up her clothes came to her senses. She struggled under Claude as he lowered himself to get closer. His gloved hand slid itself up to her cheek, cupping it

Those same golden eyes stared back at her, not even trying to lose contact

"For you are mine, my Butterfly.."

"AHHHHH!"

Cheyenne looked around till her eyes landed on the perisn next to her, both of them jumping "AHHH!" She calmed down once she noticed it was only Xander. He walked over with a worried expression "Are you alright?" Cheyenne looked around the room

'So it was a dream...'

She smiele at Xander and nodded, standing back up "Yeah, I'm good. I'm good..."

~

"Ciel?"

Ciel sighed once he heard the soft voice and looked to his door "Yes, Elizabeth?"

The blonde walked in and held up a certain contraption "What's this?" Ciel looked the thing over and froze, a blush coming to his cheeks. Elizabeth folded the two cups in and held it above her head "Is it a hat? Oh!" A small note booped her nose and fell to the floor. She reached for it but Ciel beat her to it, flipping it open to see what was inside.

Forgot to say:

Fuck you. Hope you have fun

Ciel squinted his eyes in confusion 'Have fun?..' He grit his teeth and crushed the paper, turning back to Elizabeth "I'll be taking this..." He hesitantly took the bra and walked out of his room. But, before he could, he looked back to Elizabeth "Where...Where did you find this?"

"It was hiding under your pillow. How come?"

Ciel took a deep breath and opened his door "No Matt---Why do you seem so defensive over it?" Ciel looked down the hall, ignoring her questions "Sebas--Yes, My Lord?" Ciel tossed the bra to the Butler "See to it that, that thing gets burned" Sebastian looked down at it and then smirked "Won't that be destruction of property, Sir? I'm sure Lady Cheyenne would want this back"

"Lady Cheyenne? Ciel, what's going on?"

Ciel deadpan as he thought about the smirking brown skinned girl. He fell for her plan.

'Damn you, Cheyenne..'

~

The brown skinned girl sat next to Xander in the large library. She then sneezed and sniffed "Bless you" She smiled "Bless me, thank you" Xander smiled back at her "You think someone was talking about you?" Cheyenne smirked "Baby, please..." She 'flipped' her puffed hair

"Everyone talks about me"