20

"You guys are finally here!" Changbin exclaimed as we joined the others right outside the front gate to the amusement.

"Yeah, what took so long?" Seungmin asked.

"There was a slight hold up," Hana giggled, causing me to punch her in the arm. "Bitch what the fuck?!" she shouted.

"Shut up Hana," I fired back.

"Ok um anyways," Chan said, changing the subject. "now that we're all here, let's go!"

Our group of 10 walked into the park and grabbed a map, discussing which rides to go on first.

"This one!" Changbin exclaimed, pointing at the tallest roller coaster in the park.

"Yeah, how about no. Not now, at least," Minho replied.

"Let's do the pirate ship one!" Seungmin exclaimed, pointing at a ride in front of us. It was a big ship that went side to side, extremely high.

"Yes, let's go!" Jeongin said, running up to the line.

"I guess we're doing this first then," Hyunjin sighed, following Jeongin.

Once we reached the line for the ride, I took Jisung's hand in mine and gave him a comforting smile. "You excited?"

"Yeah, you could say that," Jisung gulped, looking up at the ride nervously.

The line moved quickly and before we knew it, we were all seated on the pirate ship, waiting for the ride to start. I was sandwiched between Jisung and Seungmin.

"Ji it's okay," I laughed, holding his hand to calm down his nerves. "You'll be fine."

"Yep, sure, I'll be completely alright," he nervously giggled. "I'll just-"

Jisung didn't get a chance to finish his sentence as the ride started. Although slowly at first, you could still feel the adrenaline building up in your chest.

"Oh shit here we go!" Jisung shouted, holding onto my arm.

Seungmin and I thoroughly enjoyed the ride, shouting and laughing the entire time.  Jisung, on the other hand, was silent, eyes squeezed shut and lips pressed together to create a line.

After reaching its highest point, the pirate ship slowed down before finally reaching a halt. I looked at Jisung to see that his hair was extremely messed up and his face remained expressionless.  Even then, I could still see he was very shocked on the inside.

"You good?" I asked Jisung as we got off the ride.

"Yep, that was great, absolutely wonderful," he replied uneasily. I held his hand once again, inwardly gushing at how cute he was.

I combed my fingers through his hair to fix it, feeling the smooth black strands.  We were now very close to each other and I only realized once I finished fixing his hair.  We simply smiled at each other shyly.

"Are y'all done now?" Minho asked, elbowing Jisung.

He rolled his eyes as we continued walking around the park. We stumbled upon a roller coaster that Hana insisted we ride.

Everyone excitedly agreed, quickly getting in line.  Jisung looked up at the ride uneasily.

"Are we absolutely sure we wanna do this?" he asked.

"Yes! Come on Ji, it's gonna be so fun!" I exclaimed.

"I don't know about that..."

"Dude stop being a chicken and ride the roller coaster," Minho said, lightly shoving Jisung.  "It'll be alright."

"Yeah, exactly!" I agreed.  "You'll enjoy it!"

"Will I really?" Jisung asked.

"Yes! Do it for me?" I gave him my best pouty lips and puppy eyes, knowing Jisung couldn't resist.  I was right as he sighed in defeat.

"Fine, but only on one condition," he stated.

"And what condition is that?" I asked, suddenly becoming curious.

"We ride the Ferris wheel together," he pouted.

"Okay deal," I beamed.  "You know I would've done that either way, right?"

"Oh in that case, I change my conditions!" Jisung quickly exclaimed,

"Nope, too late!" I laughed, nudging Jisung forward. "It's our turn to get on the roller coaster."

Once again I sat next to Jisung but this time, Jeongin was seated to my left.  I felt my heart beat quicken as I squeezed Jisung's hand.

The roller coaster started and we slowly began moving upwards.  Jisung was already panicking and even though he seemed worried, I couldn't help but let out a small laugh.

"Oh my god oh my god what the fuck, this is going up so high! I didn't expect it to be this high help me what do I do?!"Jisung panicked, squeezing my hand even more.

"It's okay," I giggled. Just try to relax a bit and close your eyes if you feel scared."

Jisung continued muttering out words that I couldn't really understand. We finally reached the top and after a few seconds of being still, the roller coaster dropped, causing everyone to shout.

"WOOOOOO!" Jeongin screamed, waving his hands in the air.

"Jeongin shut up you sound like a fucking dolphin!" I shouted as I felt my heart drop.  Nevertheless, he continued screaming, most likely causing permanent damage to my left ear.

"Sorry Ara but I just-" Jeongin never got a chance to finish as he screamed again once the ride went upside down.

On my right side, Jisung was yelling out an array of words that didn't necessarily make sense together.

"Angel help what the fuck I'm done this is so bad angel!" he shouted.

The ride finally came back to its starting place and I couldn't have been more grateful.

"That was so much fun!" Hana squealed.

"Yeah it would've been fun if these two hadn't been screaming in my ears the whole time," I said, pointing at Jisung and Jeongin.

"Hey in my defense, you were the one who wanted me to go on the ride!" Jisung said, crossing his arms.

"And leave the child out of this, it's his nature to scream like that!" Changbin said, grabbing Jeongin by the shoulders.

"How many times, I'm not a fucking child!" Jeongin groaned.

"Language!" Chan said. He then looked at all of us. "See, the kid learns from you guys, great job."

"No Jeongin you innocent child!" Hyunjin exclaimed. "Don't curse like that!"

"Says you," he muttered before freeing himself from Changbin's grip.

"Okay what's next?" Felix asked all of us.

"The Ferris wheel!" Jisung exclaimed, pointing to the big circle in the distance.