33

The pizza came in no time and after getting our slices, we all went back into our fort.  Once again, I sat next to Jisung, smiling up at him happily.

From the corner of my eye, I could see him stuff his pizza into his mouth, his cheeks puffing up as he chewed.  Even though he told me not to judge his way of eating, I couldn't help but softly poke his cheek, grabbing his attention.

"What?" he mumbled, covering his mouth, cheeks still full.

"You're so cute when you eat," I gushed, giving him a big grin.

He shyly looked around at everyone, who seemed to be observing our interaction.  Jisung then looked down, trying to hide the blush that was creeping up to his cheeks.

"Aww Jisungie is blushing!" Changbin laughed, pointing to him.

"You really are a whipped squirrel," Minho sighed, patting his shoulder.

"Shut up," Jisung grumbled softly, focusing on his plate of food.  He then glanced at me, his lips in a slight pout.  I gave him a subtle wink in response.

"Well now that all of you crackheads have calmed down," Hyunjin started.  "What's going on in your guy's lives?  We haven't hung out like this in a while."

"College is boring as usual," Jeongin groaned, rubbing his forehead.  "I wish it was over already."

"Study well and it'll be over in no time," Chan smiled, giving Jeongin a thumbs up.

"You sound like my mom, ew," Jeongin replied, slight disgust on his face.

"Wow Jeongin, I thought you'd be one of the nice ones," Chan sighed, shaking his head in disappointment.

"What about you, Seungmin, you've been kinda quiet," Changbin observed.

"Well my life is pretty boring, there's not much to it," he shrugged.

"What do you mean 'not much to it', weren't you telling me how you started talking to someone?" Hyunjin said confidently.

A chorus of "woah" and laughter followed, everyone now pestering Seungmin.

"Ah it's nothing," he blushed, trying to hide his smile.  "We're just... getting to know each other."

"You should invite her to come hang out with us someday," Hana suggested, wiggling her eyebrows.

"After you guys mercilessly shipped Jisung and Ara when they first became roommates?  Yeah no, I think I'm going to pass."

"Well I mean, we're together now, aren't we?" Jisung smirked, smiling at me.

"Yeah but I don't want to rush things," Seungmin reasoned.

"That's exactly what Ara and Jisung said but look at them now.  It's like they can't keep their hands to themselves anymore," Hana said, rolling her eyes.

"Shut up bitch," I said, chucking a pillow at her face.  "I thought you were on my side."

"After you abandoned me at the Ferris wheel so you could go ride with Jisung? Never," Hana stated, giving me a playful death glare.

"Blame him, not me," I replied, pointing to Jisung.  "He was the one who made me ride with him."

"Hey! Way to throw me under the bus," Jisung scoffed, looking away.

"Woah, is this the end of the Jira ship?" Felix asked, eyes wide open.

"Nah, watch and see, they'll probably be making out after some time," Minho laughed sneakily.

Hana high fived Minho as the two of them laughed away, leaving Jisung and me rather annoyed.

"Okay wait back to Seungmin," Changbin said, changing the topic.  "Care to further explain?"

"There isn't much more to explain," he shrugged.  "I think she's a really good person with a kind heart."

"Aww that's so cute!" Jeongin said, clapping his hands.

"Have you told her how you felt?" Chan asked.

Seungmin shook his head.  "Like I said, I don't want to take things too fast.  I don't even know if she likes me back."

"Who wouldn't like you dude?" Hyunjin asked, playfully slapping Seungmin's shoulder.  "You got this."

"Thanks," Seungmin smiled.  "If I ever do choose to introduce her to you guys, y'all better behave."

"No promises," Felix shrugged.

"Especially with Minho and Hana, expect the worst," Jisung reasoned.

"Hey!" Hana and Minho shouted at the same time.

"What makes you think I won't behave?" Hana asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Hana, you're a crackhead inside and out, you're gonna scare the girl," I sighed, shaking my head.

"And what about me?" Minho asked, glaring at Jisung.

"You're just as crazy," he confirmed.

We all eventually started branching out into different conversations amongst us.  Hana and I were in the middle of a heated debate as to whether mint chocolate chip ice cream was good.

I started to stop paying attention to Hana and looked around at the rest of the group.  Chan and Changbin were giving Jeongin college advice while Hyunjin, Felix were trying to talk Seungmin into explaining more about his love life.  Jisung and Minho were talking about something random that I didn't even bother listening in to.

Observing everyone around me, I realized how close these boys were.  Sure, they were crazy at times but all of them knew how much they cared for each other.  Even Felix, who only knew them for a few weeks, fit in perfectly.  They were all so kind and caring towards one another, and it made me glad to know I had such an amazing group of friends.

I then looked next to me, glancing at Jisung.  His head was turned to the side, giving me a view of his side profile.  Although he was holding my hand, he was engrossed in the conversation he was having with Minho.

I could see his eyes light up and his lips curve into a beautiful smile.  It really made me appreciate how lucky I was to have him in my life.

Jisung noticed me staring at him and greeted me with a warm smile.  He leaned down to press a soft kiss onto my forehead before returning back to his conversation with Minho.  It was a speechless action, but made my heart flutter nonetheless.