32

"Guys, let's built a fort!" Jeongin exclaimed, carrying a large white bed sheet into the living room.  "Hyunjin's living room is huge so we can make an epic fortress?"

"Oh please, what are we five?" Minho scoffed, folding his arms.

"If Jeongin wants a fort, a fort he shall get," Seungmin stated, helping Jeongin with the blanket.

"That's not how it works for the rest of us," Minho protested.

"Well Jeongin is a special child," Hyunjin said, squishing his cheeks. "You're just an old grouchy man."

"Not as old as him," Minho pointed to Chan, who groaned in frustration.

"Well either way, I'm building this fort too!" Hana laughed, grabbing two chairs from the dining table to use as support.

"You wanna help out angel?" Jisung asked me, smiling widely.

"Is that even a question? I'll never deny a fort," I laughed, pulling Jisung along to grab more chairs.

"Yay everyone's helping!" Jeongin exclaimed, clapping his hands. He then stuck his tongue out to Minho, who rolled his eyes.

"Hyunjin get us some more pillows and blankets!" Seungmin called from under the fort.

"More?! You guys already used up all the pillows and blankets from the guest bedroom, how many more do you need?!"

"Please hyung, if you give us more, this fort will turn out to be so cool!" Jeongin reasoned, pouting his lips.

"The things that I do for you motherfuckers," Hyunjin muttered, shaking his head as he left to bring more pillows and blankets.

By now, we were able to drape a large white bedsheet over multiple chairs and a couch. The space underneath was huge, plenty of space for all ten of us.  All that was left now was to decorate the inside with the pillows and blankets Hyunjin would bring.

"Here you go," Hyunjin said, dumping a handful of them into the fort.

"Yay thanks Hyunjinnie!" Changbin exclaimed, immediately grabbing a large wool blanket.

"Let's share one, angel," Jisung said, grabbing a deep maroon blanket that was insanely soft.  He adjusted it so that it comfortably draped over both of our laps. He scooted closer to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder to steady me.

I smiled at him, our faces very close.  Without a thought, I leaned closer to give him a small peck on the lips.  His cheeks immediately turned pink and he looked away from me.

"You know you guys don't have to rub it in our faces that we're all single right?" Hana called out after observing our interaction.

"You know you don't have to take it so personally hoe?" I fired back, sticking up my middle finger long enough for only Hana to see it.

We all eventually got cozy in our new fort, each one of us sitting along the perimeter of it.  All of the blankets Hyunjin brought served us well, all of them being used up by us.

"Now what?" Minho asked, breaking the silence with a loud question.

"Shut up Minho, just enjoy the vibe we had going before you killed it," Hana snapped, rolling her eyes.

"Guys should I order pizza now?" Hyunjin asked, pulling out his phone.

"Yes I'm so hungry!" Changbin whined.

Hyunjin quickly dialed the pizza place's number and placed the phone on speaker.

From the corner of my eye, I noticed Jisung and Jeongin silently whispering and laughing away. After nudging Jisung to get his attention, they immediately calmed down, trying to stifle their giggles.

"Hello, this is Dominos, how may I help you today?" A voice from the other line of the phone spoke up.

"Hi, I'd like to order eight-"

Hyunjin never got to finish his sentence because just then, Jeongin screamed out with his high pitched voice, laughing away.  To say Hyunjin was startled was a severe understatement.

"Jeongin what the fuck?!" He shouted, clearly angry.

Jeongin and Jisung high fived, silently celebrating their victory.

"My ears need to be cleaned out and checked," Felix groaned, who was sitting on the other side of Jeongin.

"Hello sir, is everything okay?" The man from Domino's spoke up, uneasily.

"Oh uhh yes, everything's fine I'm so sorry about that," Hyunjin apologized. "My friend over is here is just crazy."

"Hey don't call Jeongin crazy!" Seungmin shouted, lunging towards Hyunjin.

"Seungmin stop it, I need to order the fucking food!" Hyunjin grunted, trying to push Seungmin away from him.

"Uh sir would you like to call later?" The pizza guy asked.

"No no, it's fine I'll order now," Hyunjin sighed, finally able to wriggle Seungmin away from him. He stepped out of the fort and turned off the speaker phone, deciding to order away from all the chaos.