21

"Why are we going to the Ferris wheel now?" Jeongin whined as he got dragged along. "We could be going on so many fun rides right now!"

"We need a break from all of that," Jisung explained.

Yeah, makes sense I guess," Hana agreed. "Damn looks like this only holds two people per cart. Ara, wanna ride it together?"

Although I only glanced at Jisung, Hana got the message loud and clear.

"Oh yeah never mind I'm good," Hana said. "You two have fun. I'll go annoy Felix now."

"Sorry Hana, I'm riding with Changbin," Felix explained, even before Hana had the chance to ask.

"You know what, fuck you Felix," Hana shot back, clearly irritated. Minho suddenly approached Hana from behind.

"You know, you're not the only one whose best friend left you for someone else," Minho stated, glancing at Jisung accusingly.

"Very true," Hana agreed, eyeing me as well as Jisung. "Well guess you're stuck with me, Minho."

Like that, everyone paired up, waiting to be seated on the ride. Once it got to me and Jisung, we both hopped on, excited.

As the door to the cart closed, I looked at Jisung. We were seated on opposite ends, facing each other.

"Hi," Jisung smiled, after catching me staring. "Excited to finally be alone with me?"

"You could say that," I laughed, looking outside. We were slowly inching higher up the wheel as the operators loaded more and more people on the ride.

"Are you enjoying yourself today angel?" Jisung asked.

"Yes the rides we went on so far were so much fun! I especially loved the-"

I stopped my sentence midway after Jisung decided it would be a good idea to get up and sit right next to me on the cart, causing it to wobble.

"Jisung what the fuck?!" I screeched as I tried making room for him, making the cart shake even more.

The cart was designed for two people to sit on opposite sides of each other. There was really only room for one person on each side. Jisung, however, seemed to have a mission of proving the Ferris wheel makers wrong.

"I want to sit next to you, angel," Jisung reasoned. Our bodies were pressed against each other, two people trying to fit in the space meant for one. All of a sudden, Jisung lifted my legs a little and moved them so that they were rested on his lap. "Look, now there's a lot of space for the two of us."

"You really are something," I muttered, causing Jisung to smirk.

Jisung placed a hand on my back to help me steady myself. Naturally, I wrapped my arms around his waist to prevent me from falling backwards.

"Isn't this so much better than a roller coaster?" Jisung asked. "No screaming, no scares, just peace and quiet."

"Let's just say they both have their ups and downs," I laughed.

"I can think of an up for riding this Ferris wheel."

"And what could that possibly be?" I questioned, having a feeling of what was about to come next.

"We can do this without everyone else around us," Jisung stated, tilting my chin upwards. He then cupped my face and leaned down to kiss me.

In the small space of the Ferris wheel cart, it felt as if every cell of my body was pressed up against Jisung's. We were closer than ever as my heart fluttered, our lips moving together as if they were meant to be connected.

I parted the kiss breathless, my face still only inches away from Jisung's. I could hear his heavy breathing too, the sound making me want to crash my lips onto his once again.

"Yeah we certainly couldn't do this with all of them around," I laughed, resting my head on Jisung's shoulder. "They would all lose their shit."

"That would be very true," Jisung hummed. "But in all seriousness, would you be okay with me kissing you in front of everyone?"

"Yes, I'd be fine with it," I smiled after giving it some thought. "Just maybe nothing over the top, you know?"

"Of course, angel," Jisung chuckled, kissing my forehead.

Still curled up in Jisung's arms, I looked out onto the amusement park. We were now at the top of the Ferris wheel and I could feel my heart pounding. I didn't expect it to go this high up.

"Angel, you okay?"

"Yeah, I just don't do extreme heights," I replied uneasily, looking out the window.

"Hey, look at me," Jisung said in a hushed voice. He gently guided my face away from the window, making me look into his eyes. "Just don't look outside. I'm here with you, okay?"

I nodded, Jisung's comforting words calming my nerves down a significant amount. We held eye contact for a while longer as I got lost in his warm, welcoming gaze.

After completing a few revolutions, we were on the last cycle of the Ferris wheel. I leaned in to press another soft kiss onto Jisung's lips, knowing this would probably one of our last moments alone in this amusement park. Although I was ready to go out there and get on all the rides, Jisung's comforting aura made me want to stay in his arms forever.

We broke from the kiss, both of us smiling from ear to ear. "I'm glad we were able to ride this together," I said.

"Me too, angel."

——

Just some fluffy scenes for y'all  :)) do you want more of this? Maybe less? Please let me know!

If you do like this story so far, please vote ;)